Transform your smartphone into a powerful bike computer!
The VELO transmits your heart rate data via Bluetooth (4.0) and ANT+ to any compatible smartphone, sports watch, bike computer or other fitness devices. It also converts ANT+ speed and cadence sensors data into Bluetooth Smart, so you can sync them with cycling apps like Strava, Wahoo, Cyclemeter, Endomondo, MapMyRide and more*.
Its soft, durable silicone strap ensures a snug and comfortable fit – and with no need for a chest strap, you’ll be more comfortable than ever. Heart rate training has never been more convenient and easy.
Heart rate training is proven to help you train more efficiently and effectively, so you can optimize your performance and maximize your workout. Mio VELO offers up to 5 customizable heart rate zones with a colored LED light that tells you which zone you’re in at any given moment, so you can stay on track with your training goals. LED lights and an electro-optical cell monitor the volume of blood under your skin and sophisticated algorithms are applied to the pulse signal so that the heart’s true rhythm can be detected—even at high-performance speeds.
- Reads EKG-accurate heart rate data, with no chest strap required
- Sends heart rate data to smartphone apps, GPS watches, and bike computers via Bluetooth Smart 4.0 and ANT+*
- Transmits data from existing ANT+ speed and cadence sensors directly to smartphone apps
- 5 configurable heart rate zones allow you to customize your workout (with Mio GO-App)
- Fits wrist sizes 14,9-20,8 cm (5.9"-8.2")
- Water resistant up to 30 m (3 ATM)
- Battery runtime up to 8 h
- iPhone 4s/5/5c/5s/6/6 plus
- iPod touch 5
- iPad 3/4/air/mini
- Samsung Galaxy S 4/5
- Samsung Note 3
- Google Nexus 4/5
- Android 4.3 and higher with Bluetooth Smart (4.0)
- Full list of supported devices