Description of Saucony Ride 8 Women's Running Shoe - Silver / Purple / Blue
The all new Saucony Ride 8 is ready and raring to go with an all-new FlexFilm upper that enhances fit without adding weight. Runners can expect the exceptionally smooth and responsive feel that this franchise shoe is famous for, and cross the finish line running stronger than ever.
• FlexFilm no-sew overlays enhance fit without adding weight
• Highly breathable, lightweight open air mesh
• RUNDRY lining wicks away moisture for a dry, comfortable run
• Silver reflective at heel for enhanced visibility
• PowerGrid (heel-to-toe insert): Powerfoam material is integrated with GRID technology to create a system that effectively centers the foot, absorbs impact and distributes pressure, resulting in an exceptionally smooth and responsive ride.
• SRC Impact Zone: Super Rebound Compound provides durable shockabsorption in the heel crashpad to help reduce torque and allow for a smooth transition into the midfoot.
• SSL (Saucony Super Light) EVA maximizes durability while minimizing weight.
• iBR+: 33% lighter and provides more cushioning compared to standard blown rubber.
• XT-900: Premium carbon rubber outsole material that offersexceptional traction and high-wear properties.
For light to medium weight runners with supination or neutral runners seeking for a shoe with light stability. A great shoe for long distances.