A shoe that changes character at night. Get a shoe that's a bit of a Jekyll and Hyde. Once the sun sets, the 360o reflectivity comes to life getting you seen on your favourite routes and making you safer in low light. Day or night, you get the same elite performance from this cushioning shoe. Your foot bounces off the pavement with the lighter, springier FluidRide 2.0 midsole. Extra cushioning comes courtesy of the SpEVA 45 lasting, and your push offs get a little extra power with a straighter platform under your big toe. Enjoy a more cushioned ride with the FluidRide 2.0 midsole. Push off with more force thanks to the straighter platform under your big toe. Move through your gait cycle in the blink of an eye thanks to the new rear and forefoot set-up. Soften every landing with GEL cushioning in the back and front. Go faster with the new CUMULUS that's 5g lighter than the past edition.
Pronation Suitability: Ideal for normal pronation.
Pronation is how a runner's foot rolls medially between footfall and toe-off. Underpronation is when the foot rolls outwards, overpronation is when it rolls inwards, and a neutral pattern is when little rolling occurs.
- ComforDry™ Sockliner: Removable sockliner that provides cushioning performance and anti-microbial properties for a cooler, dryer, healthier environment.
- Impact Guidance System (I.G.S.): ASICS® design philosophy that employs linked componentry to enhance the foot's natual gait from heel strike to toe-off.
- FluidRide: The latest evolution in ASICS midsole technology. FluidRide provides the ultimate in bounce back & cushioning characterics while being lightweight.
- SpEVA 45 Lasting: ASICS midsole material takes on a new role as a lasting technology for enhanced cushioning and comfort.
- Guidance Trusstic: This Trusstic System integrates Guidance construction for enhanced gait efficiency while providing midfoot structural integrity.
- Guidance Line®: Vertical flex groove decouples the tooling along the line of progression for enhanced gait efficiency.
- 3M Reflective: Reflective material produced by 3M company, for night safety.
- Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL® Cushioning System: Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- Solid Rubber outsole: Provides enhanced durability and traction.
- AHAR+: New blown AHAR outsole material. Delivers enhanced cushioning, durability and ride to the foot.
- Gender Specific Cush: The full length double density midsole features a lower density toplayer for Gender Specific cushioning and comfort.
: These shoes are quite small. We strongly recommend to take half or one size larger than usual.