Amazing comfort and unsurpassed durability from the first step to the millionth! The KEEN Durand Mid WP hiking boots for men are crafted of KEEN PU and dual compound rubber outsole. They deliver durable, dependable longevity for the long haul. PU resists breakdown and compression, while preserving its shock-absorbing qualities no matter how many miles you put on them, keeping you comfortable while hiking. Feet stay dry thanks to the KEEN.Dry waterproof, breathable membrane. This women's hiker is American Built in KEEN's Portland, Oregon, factory.
- American Built
- Direct attach PU midsole
- Dual compound rubber outsole
- Integrated PU heel cushion
- KEEN.DRY ® waterproof breathable membrane
- Removable Dual Density Footbed
- TPU stability shank
- Waterproof nubuck leather & breathable mesh upper
This style is running a 1/2 small. The manufacturer suggests ordering a 1/2 size larger than your usual size!