All-mountain Guide (AMg)
The MRP AMg V2 All-mountain Guide is perfectly suited to the increasingly popular all-mountain segment. It features MRP's patented integrated skid protection and shares the freshly updated upper guide from the G3, but lacks a lower retention mechanism. The All-mountain Guide is a great choice for 5-6" travel bikes when used with the latest tensioned rear derailleurs, or on its own for shorter-travel trail bikes or hardtails that require bash protection. An important feature is the carbon baseplate.
- Perfect for "clutched" 1x10 and 1x11 drivetrains, as well as those using chain-retaining rings (like our Wave Ring
- Tracked and grooved upper guide / backplate interface increases stiffness and eases installation
- co-molded "TR" upper guide with softer durometer interior for silent guidance
- New integrated skid with smooth driveside surface stops mud build up behind and protects chainrings (US Patents RE 42,436 / 8,235,849 Patents Pending)
- No specialty tools needed!
- ISCG, ISCG-05 only
- Compatible with 8-11 speed drivetrains
- For single-ring drivetrains