A revolution in the Mammut Alpine segment. Its 22 litre volume, short back and narrow cut offer the ultimate performance for alpine climbing. Its features leave no wish unfulfilled. Made from UHMWPE-fibre-reinforced material, this backpack is extremely robust and weighs only an amazing 750 gramme. The flap zip allows rapid access and the detachable compression straps allow a wide range of items to be attached. The Trion Felsturm is the new companion for demanding alpinists.
- Extremely robust fabric made from a nylon UHMWPE fiber mix. The use of high strength fibers gives the material extreme cut, tear and abrasion resistance.
- 2-layer, high-density EVA back padding, hip and shoulder belts with stretch fabric cover
- Large flap zip access to main compartment
- 2 lid pockets – external and internal
- Rope attachment on flap
- 2 ultra-stable ice axe carriers
- Compression straps can be tensioned at the side or the front
- Daisy chain loop to secure additional gear
- Stowable hip belt
- Hydration system compatible