Upgrade your wheels with a CeramicSpeed wheel kit to reduce friction, increase performance and get the most out of your Mavic wheelset.
The Mavic-3 wheel kit fits for following Mavic wheelsets:
- Model year 2015: Aksium Elite, Aksium One
- Model year 2014: Cosmic Elite S, Aksium S, Crossone, Crossone 650B, Crossone 29"
- Model year 2013: Ksyrium Equipe S, Crossride Disc/Centerlock 9mm
- Model year 2012: Aksium 12 (weiß und rot)
- Model year 2011: Cosmic Elite 11, Crossride Disc/Centerlock/UB/UB Disc, Ksyrium Elite 11, Ksyrium Equipe 11 (schwarz, weiß)
- Model year 2010: Aksium 10
- Model year 2009: Crossride Disc, Crossride UB/Disc 09, Ksyrium Elite 09
- Model year 2008: Aksium 08, Crossride UB, Crossride UB/Disc 08, Ksyrium Equipe 08
The Kit includes 3 x 6001 und 2 x 608 ceramic bearings for one front and one rear hub.
Front: 2x 6001
Rear: 1x 6001 + 2x 608
CeramicSpeed wheel bearings have a proven lifetime which is 3-5 times longer than standard wheel bearings, reducing the need for bearing maintenance.
The high velocity of wheel bearings means that bearing friction can have a huge impact on performance. A CeramicSpeed wheel kit reduces friction. The result is higher speed with the same effort and a higher top speed. You will feel the difference immediately.
Every single bearing is hand built in Denmark under clean room conditions. All parts are selected by hand for perfect fit, each bearing is spun by hand multiple times during the building process to ensure that all parts are matched perfectly.
CeramicSpeed balls are smoother, harder and lighter than the standard steel balls which are typically used in bicycle components.
Add grease and mount seals before installation, necessary parts included.
CeramicSpeed offers 4 years warranty for standard and 6 years for coated products - please register within 30 days after purchase at ceramicspeed.com