Upgrade your wheels with a CeramicSpeed wheel kit to reduce friction, increase performance and get the most out of your Mavic Wheelset.
The Mavic-5 Wheel Kit fits for following Mavic Wheelsets:
- Model year 2015: Crossmax XL, Crossroc XL
- Model year 2014: Crossmax Enduro, Enduro 650B
- Model year 2013: Crossmax ST 29, ST 29 Centerlock
- Model year 2012: Crossline, Crossmax ST Disc, Crossmax ST Centerlock, Crossmax SX Disc, Deemax Ultimate + Rear 12x150
- Model year 2010: Deemax Ultimate
- Model year 2009: Crossline, Crossline Centerlock, Crossmax SX, Crossmax SX Centerlock, Deemax, Deemax 12x150, Deetraks, Deetraks 12x150
The Kit includes 2x 61805 for the front, 2x 61903 and 2x 61803 ceramic bearings for the rear hub.
CeramicSpeed wheel bearings have a proven lifetime which is 3-5 times longer than standard wheel bearings, reducing the need for bearing maintenance.
The high velocity of wheel bearings means that bearing friction can have a huge impact on performance. A CeramicSpeed wheel kit reduces friction. The result is higher speed with the same effort and a higher top speed. You will feel the difference immediately.
Every single bearing is hand built in Denmark under white room conditions. All parts are selected by hand for perfect fit, each bearing is spun by hand multiple times during the building process to ensure that all parts are matched perfectly.
CeramicSpeed balls are smoother, harder and lighter than the standard steel balls which are typically used in bicycle components.
Add grease and mount seals before installation, necessary parts included.
CeramicSpeed offers 4 years warranty for standard and 6 years for coated products - please register within 30 days after purchase at ceramicspeed.com