Ultimate comfort on longer runs. The GEL-Nimbus 17 is the newest edition of Asics' flagship cushioning shoe and gives you exceptional comfort and cushioning. It comes with an improved fit around the midfoot thanks to the FluidFit upper that uses 4-way stretch mesh. For added comfort, the full-length SpEVA 45 lasting and FluidRide midsole give you the ultimate plush ride with great bounce-back. With rearfoot and forefoot GEL, your foot is cushioned from landing through to push off. There’s also excellent forefoot flexibility with new flex grooves on the outsole. And with Full Length Guidance Line, your foot is guided through the gait cycle so you can run more efficiently even when fatigued.
Pronation Suitability: Ideal for neutral pronation.
Pronation is how a runner's foot rolls medially between footfall and toe-off. Underpronation is when the foot rolls outwards, overpronation is when it rolls inwards, and a neutral pattern is when little rolling occurs.
- ComforDry™ Sockliner: Removable sockliner that provides cushioning performance and anti-microbial properties for a cooler, dryer, healthier environment.
- AHAR+: New blown AHAR outsole material. Delivers enhanced cushioning, durability and ride to the foot.
- FluidFit: ASICS FluidFit technology combines a technical mesh that stretches in multiple directions with other stretch materials to create a glove like fit.
- FluidRide: The latest evolution in ASICS midsole technology. FluidRide provides the ultimate in bounce back & cushioning characterics while being lightweight.
- Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL® Cushioning System: Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- Guidance Line®: Vertical flex groove decouples the tooling along the line of progression for enhanced gait efficiency.
- Guidance Trusstic: Dieses innovative High-Tech-Element umspannt deine Außensohle, damit dein Mittelfuß stabil und sicher bleibt. Zusätzlich unterstützt es einen effizienteren Laufstil und Schrittzyklus.
- SpEVA 45 Lasting: ASICS midsole material takes on a new role as a lasting technology for enhanced cushioning and comfort.
- Clutch Counter: Exoskeletal heel counter provides improved support and creates improved heel fitting environment.
- Impact Guidance System (I.G.S.): ASICS® design philosophy that employs linked componentry to enhance the foot's natual gait from heel strike to toe-off.
- Discrete Eyelets: Independently placed eyelets disburse lace tension, creating a customized fitting environment and enhanced upper comfort.
- 3M Reflective: Reflective material produced by 3M company, for night safety.
: These shoes are quite small. We strongly recommend to take half or one size larger than usual.