Make your training runs as comfortable as possible from the superb cushioning underfoot to the Gore-Tex waterproof upper that keeps rain out. Every landing is softer on your feet thanks to rear and forefoot cushioning. And your foot rolls smoothly into the push off with a Super SpEVA midsole with great bounce-back.
Pronation Suitability: Ideal for neutral pronation.
Pronation is how a runner's foot rolls laterally between footfall and toe-off. Underpronation is when the foot rolls outwards, overpronation is when it rolls inwards, and a neutral pattern is when little rolling occurs. Matching a shoe's properties with the runner's running style will increase comfort, running efficiency, and contribute to decreasing the risk of injury.
- SpEVA® Midsole Material: Improves bounce-back characteristics and decreases midsole breakdown.
- SpEVA 45 Lasting: ASICS midsole material takes on a new role as a lasting technology for enhanced cushioning and comfort.
- Guidance Trusstic®: This Trusstic System integrates Guidance construction for enhanced gait efficiency while providing midfoot structural integrity.
- GORE-TEX® Upper: Waterproof and breathable upper designed to protect the foot during extreme weather conditions.
- Guidance Line®: Vertical flex groove decouples the tooling along the line of progression for enhanced gait efficiency.
- 3M Reflective: Reflective material produced by 3M company, for night safety.
- Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL® Cushioning System: Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- Snow Compound Rubber: Special rubber compound that improves traction in winter conditions and releases snow easily.
- Solid Rubber outsole: Provides enhanced durability and traction.
- AHAR+: New blown AHAR outsole material. Delivers enhanced cushioning, durability and ride to the foot.
- Removable Sockliner: EVA sockliner moulded to the shape of the foot, which can be removed to accommodate a medical orthotic.
: These shoes are quite small. We strongly recommend to take half or one size larger than usual.