Canto Low GTX® is a classic, waterproof winter low-cut boot in a re-done, timeless design.
- Soft padded fleece cuff
- Upper made of nubuck leather
- All-round rubber rand
- Extra StraightFit last – provides more space for the toes by allowing the big toe to assume a straighter position
- Warm, durably waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX® lining
- Heel loop for easy on and off
- patented ultra-lightweight microporous expanded PTFE (Polytetrafluoroethylene) membrane. Durably waterproof and very breathable.
- an insulating layer added to the insole. For extra insulation at low temperatures.
A winter sole that provides grip even on black ice. HANWAG IceGrip ZT zones made of a special rubber compound with extremely fine glass particles literally claw into the surface of the ice, rather like sandpaper. Tread depth of 4.5 mm, lighter sole, profile is not quite as deep, high number of IceGrip zones (10 per boot/shoe), designed for use on winter paths and trails that have been cleared or not.