This is the low-cut mesh variant in the Trident series. Even lighter and more flexible than the Super Trident GTX, it offers the same positives while gaining in ankle mobility and breathability. It’s popular for the precision of its forefoot (the outsole is inspired by approach shoes, with a front climbing zone) and for its quasi running style back section, with the comfort of its stabilizing, cushioning Trident heel: a handsome multi-terrain operator that can go anywhere, all year round. The snug fit and precise lacing of an approach shoe teamed here with semi-rigid soft flex support, a highly precise Vibram outsole, and Gore-Tex waterproofness.
Fabrics & technologies
- Aerated low-cut upper for unrestricted ankle movement
- Tight fit, semi-rigid soft flex
- Watterproof, breathable GORE-TEX® membrane
- Precise lacing, heel stiffener
- Cushioning stabiliser heel
- Toe and heel ruber stone guard
- Precise, high-traction Vibram® outsole
- AeroMesh 3D
- Insert GORE-TEX®
- Midsole: Pyhlon & EVA Recycled, Trident® Heel
- Outsole: Semelle Vibram® MULAZ Evo
- Approach Fit: Anatomic fit for the sports-person's foot. Wraparound instep and heel hold, comfortable precise toe feel for grip and fuid motion.
- Approach Flex: For alpine approach. Precise distribution of foot support/roll, optimised forefoot support for precise placement. Fluid flex with unrestrained ankle.