Prepare for your next great outdoor adventure in Norway with this highly detailed topographic mapping product. With fully routable maps and Garmin ActiveRouting¹, it contains versatile route planning for walking and cycling.
- Integrates topographic vector map data from Statens Kartverk at a scale of 1:50,000 on compatible devices
- Displays content from the Norwegian Trekking Association like huts and trails
- Shows customized activity routes using ActiveRouting, showing routable roads and paths for walking and cycling tours
- Offers thousands of different destination choices with searchable points of interest/names
- Provides 3-D view and elevation shading on compatible devices so you can estimate terrain difficulty
Features digital topographic maps for all of Norway.
microSD™/SD™ Card Requirements
- Edge® 800/810
- Edge® 1000
- Edge® Touring
- Dakota™ 10/20
- eTrex® 20x/30x
- eTrex® Touch 25/35
- GPSMAP® 62/64
- Montana® 600/650/650t
- Oregon® 550/550t/600/600t/650/650t
Make sure your device is compatible with this product before purchasing.
To view and use the maps on this card, you must have a device with a microSD/SD card slot. Maps on microSD/SD cards cannot be copied or viewed on a computer.
Reduced price map updates are not available for these cards. If you want to update the maps, you must purchase a new card that includes the latest map data.
The microSD/SD card package includes a microSD card and an SD card adapter.
¹ Full ActiveRouting capability only with selected devices; depends on Garmin GPS device and software version.