Whether you are out for a hike, a climbing tour or a bike ride, explore Spain with 1:25,000 – 1:50,000 topographic map data for your compatible device.
Features ActiveRouting¹ with:
- Activity specific outdoor routing (customized and activity-specific route planning)
- Named trail routing (routing along a specific trail)
- Activity-specific map display
- Offers optimized map layout for better readability
- Shows routing on the entire enclosed road and path system, NAVTEQ's routable road network as well as detailed recreational network information (hiking, cycling, mountain biking)
- Displays marked and named hiking and cycling trails (e.g. Vias Verdes, Caminos de Santiago, GR, GRT, PR, SL)
- Includes searchable business, touristic, outdoor and recreational points of interest, geographic places, city-points and other recreational POIs
- Displays digital elevation model (DEM), dense contour interval of 20 m equidistance, for 3-D profiling
Features digital topographic coverage of Spain, including the Balearic and Canary Islands, as well as Ceuta and Melilla.
microSD™/SD™ Card Requirements
- Edge® 800/810
- Edge® 1000
- Edge® Touring/Touring Plus
- Dakota™ 10/20
- eTrex® 20x/30x
- eTrex® Touch 25/35
- GPSMAP® 62/64
- Montana® 600/650/650t
- Oregon® 550/550t/600/600t/650/650t
Make sure your device is compatible with this product before purchasing.
To view and use the maps on this card, you must have a device with a microSD/SD card slot. Maps on microSD/SD cards cannot be copied or viewed on a computer.
Reduced price map updates are not available for these cards. If you want to update the maps, you must purchase a new card that includes the latest map data.
The microSD/SD card package includes a microSD card and an SD card adapter.
¹ ActiveRouting supported by BaseCamp™ on Windows®/Mac® and Montana®, GPSMAP® 62/78, Edge® 810, and Oregon® x50/6x0 devices.