Let Garmin be your outdoor guide in the Andes Mountains. Use these detailed topographic maps while hiking, backpacking, cycling or on other outdoor adventures in Argentina, Bolivia and Chile.
- Displays recreational and street maps as well as routable road content, including turn-by-turn directions
- Shows terrain contours, elevations, summits, coastlines and geographical points
- Includes a searchable database of points of interest as well as information on national parks, campgrounds, volcanoes, waterfalls, trails and tracks, lakes, rivers, creeks and streams
Features topographical coverage of the Andes Mountains in Argentina, Bolivia and Chile.
microSD™/SD™ Card Requirements
- Edge® 800/810
- Edge® 1000
- Edge® Touring/Touring Plus
- Dakota™ 20
- eTrex® 20x/30x
- eTrex® Touch 25/35
- GPSMAP® 62/64
- Montana® 600/650/650t
- Oregon® 550/550t/600/600t/650/650t
Make sure your device is compatible with this product before purchasing.
To view and use the maps on this card, you must have a device with a microSD/SD card slot. Maps on microSD/SD cards cannot be copied or viewed on a computer.
Reduced price map updates are not available for these cards. If you want to update the maps, you must purchase a new card that includes the latest map data.
The microSD/SD card package includes a microSD card and an SD card adapter.