Outdoor enthusiasts: your adventure is waiting. Explore Finland with 1:5,000 to 1:10,000 topographic map data. Search points of interests in 3 languages so whether you're out for a hike or a climbing tour, you'll get where you need to go.
- Displays in 3 languages: Finnish, Swedish and English
- Features searchable addresses, geographic places and mountain ranges
- Displays digital elevation model (DEM) for 3-D profiling and cadastral boundries and inland lake charts
- Displays digital elevation model (DEM) for 3-D profiling
- Offers ActiveRouting¹, allowing you to customize and specifically plan routes for the entire road and trail network. The activity-specific map displays highlights of suggested routes in addition to dedicated biking and hiking routes
- 3 versions available: Finland v3 PRO complete, Finland v3 PRO North, Finland v3 PRO South
- Finland v3 PRO
Features digital topographic coverage throughout all regions of Finland.
- Finland v3 PRO North - Pohjoinen
Features digital topographic coverage throughout the northern region of Finland.
- Finland v3 PRO South - Etela
Features digital topographic coverage throughout the southern region of Finland.
microSD™/SD™ Card Requirements
- Edge® 800/810/1000
- Edge® Touring/Touring Plus
- Dakota™ 20
- eTrex® 20x/30x
- eTrex® Touch 25/35
- GPSMAP® 62/64
- Montana® 600/650/650t
- Oregon® 450/450t/550/550t/600/600t/650/650t
Make sure your device is compatible with this product before purchasing.
To view and use the maps on this card, you must have a device with a microSD™ or SD™ card slot. Maps on microSD/SD cards cannot be copied or viewed on a computer.
Reduced price map updates are not available for these cards. If you want to update the maps, you must purchase a new card that includes the latest map data.
The microSD/SD card package includes a microSD card and a SD card adapter.
¹ ActiveRouting supported by BaseCamp™ on Windows®/Mac® and Montana®, GPSMAP® 62 and Oregon® x50 devices.