Featuring an air-pressure sensor on top of the functionality provided in the ADC Wind, this unit is the perfect companion when in the mountains and/or when an altitude/barometric pressure/weather tendency is required. The ADC Summit is designed for mountaineers, climbers, skiers (yes, it counts the number of ski runs as well!) and many others. Your performance data can be logged in the ADC Summit and downloaded through the ADC IR interface (optional accessory) to a PC.
- Windspeed (current, max, average)in m/s, km/h, mph, feet/s, knots, Beaufort
- Wind-chill (current, min)
- Temperature (current, 24 hour history)
- Barometer (current, 24 hour history)
- Weather Forecast (Sunny, Partly cloudy, Cloudy, Rainy, Storm warning)
- Altimeter (max, min)
- Ski-run counter (number of ski runs, cumulative ascend/descend)
- Data log (auto/manual log of up to 1980 readings)
- IR-port (transmission of logged data to PC - optional accessory ADC IR needed)
- Alarm (daily, wind)
- Chronograph (1/100 of a second. Max time 99h 59min 59sec)
- Race Timer - count down (beeps each minute from 10.00 and the last 10 sec)
- Night use
- Compass (one impeller blade is red - points North)
- CR2032 battery
Waterproof/Submersible – the ADC should be carried outside your personal equipment and respond to changes in temperature all the time.
Lanyard – Easy accessible for reading accurate data at any time.
IR interface (optional accessory for Summit and Pro) – log, view and compare your data!