Navigate the streets in Eastern Africa
with confidence. This product provides detailed road maps and points of interest for your device, so you can navigate with exact, turn-by-turn directions to any address or intersection.
- Includes more than 127,300 miles (205,000 km) of roads, including motorways, national and regional thoroughfares and local roads, in Eastern Africa.
- Displays points of interest throughout the country, including restaurants, lodging, attractions and shopping.
- Gives turn-by-turn directions on compatible devices.
- Speaks street names (example: "Turn right on Main Street").
- Includes navigational features, such as turn restrictions, roundabout guidance and speed categories.
- Contains traffic data for compatible devices that use traffic receivers.
Features motorways, national and regional thoroughfares and local roads, in Eastern Africa, specifically:
- Metropolitan area coverage for the cities Bujumbura, Makamba, Gitega, Nyanza, Kirundo, Muyinga and Ngozi.
- Detailed coverage for the cities of Athi River, Kiambu, Kiserian, Kitengela, Mlolongo, Ngong, Ongata Rongai, Ruiru, Thika and Turitu. Metropolitan area coverage for the cities of Mombasa, Eldoret, Nyeri, Malindi, Ukunda, Nakuru, Kisumu and Watamu.
- Road coverage for Nairobi National Park.
- Metropolitan area coverage for the cities Kigali and Huye.
- Metropolitan area coverage for North Bahr Al Ghazal, West Bahr Al Ghazal, and the Upper Nile.
- Major metropolitan area coverage includes Dar es Salaam, Zanzibar, Mbeya, Musoma, Shinyanga, Arusha, Moshi, Morogoro, Mwanza, Tanga, Dodoma, Iringa and Songea.
- RRoad coverage for the following parks: Mkhomazi Game Reserve, Katavi National Park, Selous Game Reserve, Mikumi National Park, Serengeti National Park, Tarangire National Park, Lake Manyara National Park, Ruaha National Park and Ngorongoro Conservation Area.
- Major metropolitan area coverage includes Kampala, Gulu, Lira, Mukono, Jinja, Mbarara, Mbale, Masaka, Iganga, Tororo, Busia, Soroti, Wakiso, Entebbe, Njeru and Mpigi.
- Road coverage for the following parks: Aswa-Lolim Game Reserve, Bokora Game Reserve, Kidepo Valley National Park, Matheniko Game Reserve, Mt. Elgon National Park, Murchison Falls National Park, Pian-Upe Game Reserve and Queen Elizabeth National Park.
Note: This map is not compatible with StreetPilot® devices.
microSD™/SD™ Card requirements
- Dakota™ 20
- Edge 800/810
- Edge® 1000
- eTrex® 20x/30x
- eTrex® Touch 25/35
- GPSMAP® 62/64
- Montana® 600/650/650t
- Oregon® 450/550/600/650
Make sure your device is compatible with this product before purchasing.To view and use the maps on this card, you must have a compatible device with a microSD or SD card slot. Maps on microSD/SD cards can only be viewed on the computer with BaseCamp™
Reduced price map updates are not available for these cards. If you want to update the maps, you must purchase a new card that includes the latest map data.
Please note, these full-version maps do not contain premium content such as Lane Assist and junction view. These features only are available on the preloaded maps within your device or through a specific update for the mapping region of your device.
The microSD/SD card package includes a microSD card and an SD card adapter.