MOVEO Brace Carbon is a protection device to be used together with a full-face helmet. This device helps to reduce possible neck injuries caused by hiper-flexion, hiper-extension, axial load, shear load, lateral hiper-flexion and whiplash, limiting rotation and transferring excessive load from the neck to the rest of the body, through the specially designed Moveo frame.
The base of this neck brace model is CARBON, material used as reinforcement of the technical thermoplastic composing the frontal frames and, mainly, as fabric for the AMC Composite, main component of the rear frame. Together with Kevlar, it makes this model one of the lightest and safest motorcycle protection device in the market, reducing fatigue in long trips and improving comfort.
MOVEO Neck Brace features different ways to couple with jackets (velcro, straps, etc), and the innovative flexible hinge design (FHD) system, which allows the use of the MOVEO Neck Brace Carbon in your daily commuting as well as motocross, adventure tours, Downhill Mountainbiking, Freeriding, BMX and Dirt Jumping
- Rear frame (AMC Composite): Carbon and Kevlar multilayer Composite
- Frontal frames: carbon fiber reinforced polyamide
- Surface foam: ERF crosslinked composite
- Hinges (FHD Technology): elastomeric PP
- Quick coupling system: Utramate by Velcro
- Range of use: Chest contour from 80 up to 125 cm
- Integrated size regulation system. Changing parts is not needed
- 4 sizes