You turn it on and are amazed. 5000 lumen and a range of over 380 meters - could not be better. A shapely and extremely robust aluminum housing, a special lens arrangement for a perfect luminous image and enough power to flood complete valleys. In addition, an integrated red light for discreet map reading.
With the Betty TL2 flashlight you have the choice of 11 different dimming levels
and numerous additional functions such as the red center LED, SOS, FLASH, RVLR and the alpine emergency signal. With a single keystroke you switch between levels, you can check the remaining battery life or combine up to 4 steps in any order and be able to create your very own light program.
The Betty TL2 is an excellent lighting in photography or film industry. Through the included 1/4 inch thread adapter you mount the Betty TL2 to all standard tripods or with a flash slide adapter, directly on your camera. The 55mm threaded lid allows you to use a diffuser or standard photo filters.
Dim Levels - Runtime
- Lumen: 5000
- LED: 7 x Cree XM-L2 / XP-E2
- Beam Angle: 26°
- Battery: 6.6 Ah SmartCore
- Runtime: 1:00 - 160:00 hours
- Charging time: 2:40 hour
- 45 W / 5000 lumen - 1:00 hour
- 34 W / 3900 lumen - 1:25 hours
- 28 W / 3200 lumen - 1:45 hours
- 22 W / 2650 lumen - 2:10 hours
- 16 W / 1500 lumen - 3:00 hours
- 12 W / 1550 lumen - 4:00 hours
- 8 W / 1050 lumen - 6:00 hours
- 3 W / 400 lumen - 16:00 hours
- 2 W / 270 lumen - 24:00 hours
- 0,3 W / 50 lumen - 160:00 hours