You turn it on and are amazed. 5000 lumen and a range of over 380 meters - could not be better. A shapely and extremely robust aluminum housing, a special lens arrangement for a perfect luminous image and enough power to flood complete valleys. In addition, an integrated red light for discreet map reading.
With the Betty TL2 S flashlight you have the choice of 11 different dimming levels
and numerous additional functions such as the red center LED, SOS, FLASH, RVLR and the alpine emergency signal. With a single keystroke you switch between levels, you can check the remaining battery life or combine up to 4 steps in any order and be able to create your very own light program.
The Betty TL2 S is an excellent lighting in photography or film industry. Through the included 1/4 inch thread adapter you mount the Betty TL2 S to all standard tripods or with a flash slide adapter, directly on your camera. The 55mm threaded lid allows you to use a diffuser or standard photo filters.
Dim Levels - Runtime
- Lumen: 5000
- LED: 7 x Cree XM-L2 / XP-E2
- Beam Angle: 26°
- Battery: 6.6 Ah SmartCore
- Runtime: 0:30 - 80:00 hours
- Charging time: 1:20 hour
- 45 W / 5000 lumen - 0:30 hour
- 34 W / 3900 lumen - 0:45 hours
- 28 W / 3200 lumen - 0:55 hours
- 22 W / 2650 lumen - 1:05 hours
- 16 W / 1500 lumen - 1:30 hours
- 12 W / 1550 lumen - 2:00 hours
- 8 W / 1050 lumen - 3:00 hours
- 3 W / 400 lumen - 8:00 hours
- 2 W / 270 lumen - 12:00 hours
- 0,3 W / 50 lumen - 80:00 hours