The Ksyrium Pro Exalith SL rear wheel is the perfect combination of low with, stiffness and reliability. And it convince with Mavic's most advanced ISM 4D weight-saving technology. In addition the 25 mm wide Yksion Pro PowerLink tire will fit perfectly.
Straight-Pull, butted Zicral aluminium spokes ensure great lateral stiffness and aerodynamics. Lightweight for instant acceleration and steering precision. With aluminium hub body, exclusive Maxtal alloy rims and ISM 4D interspoke milling.
The Yksion Pro PowerLink
is the ideal tire when responsiveness makes the difference. Rely on the Yksion Pro PowerLink features to make the difference in accelerations. It has been thought to match with performance of Mavic rear wheel-tire system. The combination of Yksion GripLink on front and Yksion PowerLink on the rear is the perfect wheel-tire set for the most demanding athletes.
- By drilling only one rim wall, Mavic made the rim four times more resistant to fatigue stress. All your energy is transmitted through a 40% increase in rigidity.
(Force Transfer System Light) - The reinforcement of the key transmission components brings a lighter and stronger hub to allow the energy to flow freely to the entire wheel.
- Exclusive to Mavic. An aluminum alloy that is 30% more resistant than a 6106 alloy for lighter and spicier rims.
- This spoke lacing design and mounting brings better wheel stability, a constant spoke tension and a crystal clear transmission of energy.
(Inter Spoke Milling 4 Dimensions) - An exclusive Mavic patented concept, ISM 4D not only significantly reduces weight and reduces inertia without compromising durability, but also improves aerodynamics due to its new rim shape. Further advantages: up to 50 grams lighter for faster climbing, the lowest inertia for instant acceleration and a smooth aerodynamic rim shape to reduce drag.
The Mavic exclusive Exalith 2 technology
for aluminum rims has been refined to provide a very high level of durability and braking performance in all weather conditions.
- Braking distance shortened by 18% in wet conditions, while keeping pads wear to normal level
- Exalith treatment penetrates the alloy to delay rim wear and maintain distinctive anthracite grey color for thousands of kilometers
- New special black Mavic Exalith 2 brake pads to ensure quiet and high braking performance and longevity (delivered with the wheels)
(Soudé Usiné Process) - A welded and milled rim joint which is extremely strong, eliminates shuddering when braking and offers superior wheel balance.
(Qualité Roulements Mavic Plus) - Mavic Quality Bearings Plus.
- A highly resistant and lightweight aluminum alloy for spokes.
clinchers are optimized for rear use. Superior energy transfer, reduced rolling resistance and safe grip: Dual compound. Improved ride: light and supple high density casing. Higher durability and reduced risk of flats: Dual compound and strong Nylon anti-puncture breaker.
Clean with a dry cloth or soap and water. Do not use pressurized water.
Mavic Care manufacturer's warranty:
The Mavic Care program offers you the opportunity to activate a 2 year warranty for all Mavic wheels purchased new from 2016 onwards. For certain wheels you can extend that warranty by 1 year to a total of 3 years free of charge. An overview of those wheels can be found here
. With the registration to Mavic Care you're also eligible for Mavic's Crash Replacement Program.
To sign up for Mavic Care or receive more information about it, please use the following link or ask our service team. Mavic Care manufacturer's warranty