The VDO M 2.1’s totals and calorie burn information make it truly motivational and also offers all the most important bike functions and displays two statistics at all times.
Its impressively large display makes the VDO M2.1 easy to read while cycling. It offers plenty of space to display two statistics using particularly large digits, which can be read quickly so that users can keep their eyes on the route ahead.
The space is used for all functions extremely effectively: navigate to the information on speed, distance, ride time and average speed, as well as the clock.
The VDO M2 WR offers a non-wireless transmission for the speed measurement.
- current speed
- ride time
- total ride time
- average speed
- maximum speed
- current distance
- total distance
- clock (12/24 h in am/pm format)
- comparison of actual and average speed (indicator arrows)
Dimensions and performance:
- large display
- scan function: automatic return to speed display
- full text display, 7 languages selectable, DE/GB/FR/IT/ES/NL/PL
- battery warning when low battery status
- data storage during battery replacement
- 1 wheel size, settable
- auto start/stop
- device dimensions, B x H x T: 3,8 x 4,9 x 1,6 cm
- display size, B x H: 2,9 x 3,9 cm
- weight: 28g
- battery type: 3V, CR2032
- computer battery life: ca. 1 year (ca. 10.000km/6.000mi)
- transmitter battery life: approx. 1,5 years (approx. 15.000km/9.000mi)