The Trion Advanced is a versatile alpine backpack that makes a real impact with its separate, wide-opening bottom compartment. Additional features such as the height-adjustable flap as well as the lateral ski attachment loop round off its extensive features and make it a reliable companion in alpine terrain.
- V-frame 6 mm aluminum, adjustable
- 2-layer, high-density EVA back padding, hip and shoulder belts with Air-Mesh cover
- Detachable bottom compartment - can be accessed from outside
- Height-adjustable lid with internal and external pocket
- Rope fixing strap under the flap
- Reinforced side ski attachment
- 2 ice axe carriers
- Gear loops on the hip belt
- Lateral compression straps, can also be tensioned at the front to carry gear
- Daisy chain gear carrier
- Hydration system compatible
The flexible, anatomically pre-shaped aluminium V-frame effectively transfers the load across the hips while fully maintaining the freedom of movement of the upper body necessary for alpine pursuits.
- Detachable hip belt
- 2-layer EVA laminated
2-layer high-density EVA back padding, hip belt and shoulder straps with Air Mesh cover.
- Anatomically shaped shoulder straps
- Load control straps
- Few contact points
Ensures very effective ventilation