The Team Knee Pad protects with 3D molded synARG high performance shock absorbing foam the knees from heavy hits. The protector has a pre-curved ergonomic cut for a perfect fit and stays in place, due to adjustable elastic straps. Perforated neoprene enhances venting and moisture control while intensified material and a stretch Kevlar® knee cover ensure an extended durability.
The CE EN 1621-1:2012 Level 2 certified Team Knee Pad provides high protection and a medium-level of mobility.
- pre-curved ergonomic cut for a perfect fit
- 3D molded synARG high performance shock absorbing foam
- stretch Kevlar® knee cover
- intensified material at knee area
- adjustable elastic straps for enhanced fit
- perforated neoprene enhances venting and moisture control
- CE EN 1621-1:2012 Level 2 safety standard
Due to breakthroughs in advanced polymer chemistry, Bliss® materials research engineers have develop a high level impact protection that also maintains flexibility.
The synARG energy absorbing foam is very soft and flexible and provides enhanced energy absorbing properties. It can take heavy hits across all temperatures and is more stable in humid environments. 3D laser scanning technology has been used to optimize the protectors for fit and comfort. The designs are based on the shape of real knee and elbows to provide best protection exactly where it is needed.
When compared to other foam protectors of the same thicknesses our level1 and level2 synARG products offer the ultimate impact protection and flexibility.