Keep it low and aero without sacrificing comfort. The carbon-railed, ultra lightweight Romin EVO Pro is a high-performance road saddle that's contoured to put you in a position for optimal power transfer and comfort as you put pressure on your competition. The Body Geometry channel is designed to maximize blood flow, while the saddle allows you to maintain comfort easily, even while in a competitive, more aerodynamic position.
- Patented Body Geometry design is lab tested to assure blood flow to sensitive arteries.
- Stiff, carbon-reinforced shell for longevity and all-day riding efficiency.
- Super-light, PU padding for comfort and support on longer rides.
- Ultra-light and strong, oversized FACT™ carbon rails.
- Tough, lightweight, water resistant Micromatrix™ cover.
- Level 2 padding: Medium density foam for bike feel with additional cushioning.
- SWAT compatible mounts molded into the saddle base allow for sleek and integrated storage solutions.
- NOTE: 1cm shorter than 2015 model.
- NOTE: Oversized 7x9mm carbon rails are not compatible with seatposts equipped with side-load clamp mechanisms for 7mm round rails.
Material: Rails: Carbon
Shell: carbon reinforced
Weight supplement: 143 mm)
approx. 208 gram (155 mm)
approx. 218 gram (168 mm)