Description of Saucony Hurricane Iso 2 Women's Running Shoe - Purple / Black / White
Unwavering support and unparalleled cushioning have helped push the Hurricane to legendary status. With the Saucony Hurricane ISO 2, a new ISOFIT upper cradles and guides the foot at every stride, while an EVERUN Landing Zone delivers shock attenuation and sets the foot up for an efficient transition. Go big on support and not weight in the brand new Hurricane ISO 2.
• ISOFIT creates a dynamic fit and adapts to the shape and motion of the runner’s foot
• Lightweight Support Frame adds structural integrity
• Rundry lining
• PWRGRID+ platform provides 20% more cushioning than previous Hurricane platform
• EVERUN Landing Zone: EVERUN provides a lively, resilient ride while providing continuous cushioning throughout the run. Highly durable and with enhanced energy return properties, EVERUN delivers an energized running experience with every stride.
• TRI-FLEX outsole works with the EVERUN topsole (continuous cushioning) for increased force dispersion over a greater surface area while also delivering optimal flexibility and traction.
• iBR+: 33% lighter and provides more cushioning compared to standard blown rubber.
• XT-900: Premium carbon rubber outsole material that offers exceptional traction and high-wear properties.
For runners with middle to stronger overpronation tendency, seeking for a shoe with good stability.