Description of Saucony Guide 9 Women's Running Shoe - Grey / Blue / Citron
Let’s get down to essentials. The new Saucony Guide 9 is a great support shoe that delivers smooth supportive guidance without sacrificing fit, flexibility or light weight. With an SRC Landing Zone in the heel, Dual Densit y medial post and full-length EVERUN topsole, the Saucony Guide 9 helps provide an efficient stride while also delivering a lively, resilient ride. Embrace your love of support like never before in the Guide 9.
• FlexFilm no-sew overlays enhance fit without adding weight
• RUNDRY lining wicks away moisture for a dry, comfortable run
• Dual density medial post for a touch of stability
• SSL (Saucony Super Light) EVA maximizes durability while minimizing weight
• SRC Impact Zone extends into midfoot for improved transition
• TRI-FLEX outsole works with the EVERUN topsole (continuous cushioning) for increased force dispersion over a greater surface area while also delivering optimal flexibility and traction.
• iBR+: 33% lighter and provides more cushioning compared to standard blown rubber.
• XT-900: Premium carbon rubber outsole material that offers exceptional traction and high-wear properties.
For light to medium weight runners with moderate pronation or neutral runners seeking for a shoe with light stability. A great shoe for long distances.