Keen riders will find the Analog's high quality aluminium frame, balanced handling and fast responses perfect for both trail fun and longer rides. Whether you pick the 27.5 or 29 inch version, each is ergonomically tailored to offer an exciting, dynamic ride - and at a great price! CUBE can't fit all that on the top tube, so one word will have to do: Analog.
CUBE use their own Mechanical Forming process on the top and down tubes of the 6061 aluminium frame, which means it's both light and strong. Integrated disc mounts are part of the disc-specific design, while careful cable routing and a durable paint finish mean it'll keep its good looks for ages. CUBE Agile Ride Geometry lends the Analog ample maneuverability, playfulness and comfort - regardless of how you ride it.
A high quality 3x9 Shimano gear system is the perfect setup for all-round use. A mix of components from the new Deore and Acera groups guarantees the best gear shifting experience. Hydraulic Shimano BR-M355 disc brakes - with 160mm rotors - provide reliable braking, even when wet. The superb Suntour XCR 32 RL suspension fork with 100mm travel spoils the rider with top-notch performance. With their 2.25 inch profile, Schwalbe's Smart Sam tyres improve ride comfort and increase traction. High quality aluminium CUBE Performance finishing kit, with a performance-orientated but comfortable CUBE Active 1.1 saddle, round off this great bike.
Bike24 would like to assist you thoroughly regarding model choice, frame size as well as configuration when buying bicycles and premium quality bike frames.
You will be contacted by our specially trained bike consultants via e-mail after the order process has been completed. We take into account your requests and wishes, devise the optimal set up and assemble your bike.
- Advanced Mechanical Forming - With Cube's Advanced Mechanical Forming technology they can mechanically transform different frame tubes and thus optimize them without material-wearing welding work for the respective requirements. Along the obtained organic look, the production method is primarily motivated by functional reasons. Multiple converted tubes enable them to manufacture lighter and also stiffer aluminum frames.
- Agile Ride Geometry - Cube ran innumerable tests to develop the Agile Ride Geometry in their series of big wheel bikes. Cube also added the 27.5in wheel size to the very well received portfolio. Three important details lead to the very agile character. Increased fork offsets let them achieve the same trail as their 26in bikes without having to steepen the head angle, thus maintaining generous toe clearance to the front wheel. Secondly they shortened the chain stays without compromising the seat angle. They invented a patented construction to mount the front derailleur to give them more tyre clearance while keeping a conventional seat angle, leading to a perfect riding position for every rider size. Last but not least Cube kept the BB height the same as on their 26in bikes. These measures lead to a natural riding position. Every mountain biker will feel immediately at home on a CUBE 29er or 27.5.
- Aluminium Lite - 6061 aluminium alloy requires a heat treatment for the finished product. It is a stiff, very corrosion resistant, fatigue resistant,high-elongation material suitable for light tubesets with high stiffness.
- Frame Safe System - To protect Cube's high-end aluminium frames from damage, they are built with the CUBE Frame Save System replaceable derailleur hanger. The mounting thread is in the hanger and not in the frame as usual. In case of a crash, this hanger can be easily and quickly replaced by a new one.
- Integrated Cable Routing - Internally routed cables offer many advantages. Cables are protected from dirt for longer life, weight is saved thanks to the absence of external housing and the bike has a clean, sleek appearance.
- Wet Paint Surface - On polished, brushed aluminium and all HPC frames, the logos and graphics are applied in multi-layer wet paint. Cube use this surface treatment technology mainly to save weight.
- Easy Mount Kickstand - The Easy Mount Kick Stand is a new system developed and designed by CUBE. The base of the stand is mounted from below to a fitting plate integrated to the frame and fixed with a through bolt. This kick stand is extremely stiff and solid through the enlarged contact areas between base and frame which gives a stable stand even with loaded panniers.