Comfort and lively handling come together in the Attain Pro. CUBE designed this racing bike so that you don't need to be a pro to ride it - though they reckon any pro would immediately feel at home. Epic rides and shorter, faster routes are there for the taking - and every mile will be a pleasure.
The Attain Pro features a brand new aluminium Superlite frame, its tubes carefully joined using CUBE's Smooth Welding technique. The rear end is more comfortable than before because they've incorporated more vertical flex to reduce road shocks and avoid transmitting them directly to the rider. They've also revised the carbon fork and, just like the frame, it has clearance for tyres up to 28 mm. The tapered head tube and PressFit bottom bracket are connected by the stiff, elaborately shaped, oversized down tube. This significantly increases stiffness, steering precision and drivetrain efficiency. Internal cable routing is another neat touch that's rare at this price.
The Attain Pro stakes its claim as a fitness and training bike by showing no weakness in its specification. Shimano's Sora groupset - including 18 gears and the brake system - guarantees precise gear changes, safe stopping and long-term performance. The compact chainset features 50 and 34 tooth chainrings and drives the rear wheel via a 11-32 cassette. High quality CUBE RA 0.7 system wheels shod with Continental Ultra Sport 2 racing tires deliver high levels of grip and low rolling resistance.
Bike24 would like to assist you thoroughly regarding model choice, frame size as well as configuration when buying bicycles and premium quality bike frames.
You will be contacted by our specially trained bike consultants via e-mail after the order process has been completed. We take into account your requests and wishes, devise the optimal set up and assemble your bike.
- Aluminium Superlite - Extremely high tensile strength heat-treated 7005 aluminium alloy is developed for the highest requirements. It is very stiff, fatigue resistant, corrosion resistant and has high elongation. CUBE's Superlite tubes are double butted, giving very light tubesets with a high level of stiffness.
- Advanced Mechanical Forming - With Cube's Advanced Mechanical Forming technology they can mechanically transform different frame tubes and thus optimize them without material-wearing welding work for the respective requirements. Along the obtained organic look, the production method is primarily motivated by functional reasons. Multiple converted tubes enable them to manufacture lighter and also stiffer aluminum frames.
- Frame Safe System - To protect CUBE's high-end aluminium frames from damage, they are built with the CUBE Frame Save System replaceable derailleur hanger. The mounting thread is in the hanger and not in the frame as usual. In case of a crash, this hanger can be easily and quickly replaced by a new one.
- Integrated Cable Routing - Internally routed cables offer many advantages. Cables are protected from dirt for longer life, weight is saved thanks to the absence of external housing and the bike has a clean, sleek appearance.
- Press Fit BB - With Press Fit bearings, the bottom bracket bearings are pressed directly into the frame and not screwed in as usual. This gives a wider bottom bracket shell and allows us to build a wider down tube and more broadly-spaced chainstays. Every millimetre of additional width gives a significant improvement in lateral stiffness.
- Tapered Steerer - This steerer tube design is stiffer than a conventional straight steerer and yields a more secure ride feel even in difficult terrain. Minimal flex at the front of the frame means the greatest possible steering precision. With the larger steerer, the forks become more rigid. At the same time weight is saved due to the absence of bearing shells as the lower bearing is fully integrated into the head tube. On all of CUBE carbon models the upper bearing shells are also directly in the frame, so that once more a few grams are saved and the energy transfer is very direct.
- Wet Paint Surface - On polished, brushed aluminium and all HPC frames, the logos and graphics are applied in multi-layer wet paint. Cube use this surface treatment technology mainly to save weight.