Reliable and Robust!
The Curve Pro is proof that a reliable and robust Country Lite Series bike can also be fun to ride - and the hydraulic disc brakes are a real highlight. It's the perfect bike for weekend and fitness cyclists - and, of course, for anyone who wants to rediscover cycling. The high quality frame and suspension fork are both built to withstand hard use, so the Curve Pro is equally at home on rough forest trails, long road rides and racking up gravity points in the hills.
With its elaborate attention to detail, the Curve Pro's aluminium frame is one of the best quality frames in its class. The double butted tubeset saves weight whilst also ensuring that steering is very precise. The multi-functional 3D forged dropouts are designed to make attaching mudguards, luggage racks and our own Easy Mount kickstand simple and quick. Cables are routed inside the frame to protect them from dirt and water ingress - a practical feature that also gives the frame a sleek look.
Curve Pro has a 24 speed drivetrain from Shimano which, along with the Rapidfire Plus gear levers, ensures long term smooth, precise gear changes. The SR Suntour NEX HLO suspension fork - with lockout - adds comfort and safety on rough surfaces. The Tektro HD-M290 disc brake is another highlight, providing superb stopping power and reliability irrespective of the weather. Schwalbe Smart Sam tyres roll easily and grip hard in a wide range of conditions.
Bike24 would like to assist you thoroughly regarding model choice, frame size as well as configuration when buying bicycles and premium quality bike frames.
You will be contacted by our specially trained bike consultants via e-mail after the order process has been completed. We take into account your requests and wishes, devise the optimal set up and assemble your bike.
- Advanced Mechanical Forming - With Cube's Advanced Mechanical Forming technology they can mechanically transform different frame tubes and thus optimize them without material-wearing welding work for the respective requirements. Along the obtained organic look, the production method is primarily motivated by functional reasons. Multiple converted tubes enable them to manufacture lighter and also stiffer aluminum frames.
- Aluminium Superlite - Extremely high tensile strength heat-treated 7005 aluminium alloy is developed for the highest requirements. It is very stiff, fatigue resistant, corrosion resistant and has high elongation. Cube's Superlite tubes are double butted, giving very light tubesets with a high level of stiffness.
- Frame Safe System - To protect Cube's high-end aluminium frames from damage, they are built with the CUBE Frame Save System replaceable derailleur hanger. The mounting thread is in the hanger and not in the frame as usual. In case of a crash, this hanger can be easily and quickly replaced by a new one.
- Wet Paint Surface - On polished, brushed aluminium and all HPC frames, the logos and graphics are applied in multi-layer wet paint. Cube use this surface treatment technology mainly to save weight.
- Easy Mount Kickstand - The Easy Mount Kick Stand is a new system developed and designed by CUBE. The base of the stand is mounted from below to a fitting plate integrated to the frame and fixed with a through bolt. This kick stand is extremely stiff and solid through the enlarged contact areas between base and frame which gives a stable stand even with loaded panniers.