The CUBE Nature is the perfect bike for anyone who enjoys exploring and straying off the beaten path. Simply put, it's a sporty, reliable bike with well-balanced handling. With its high quality frame and lockout-equipped suspension fork, the Nature stands out as a bike that excels, whether it's being used for fitness and fun or as a companion to the challenges of everyday life.
The Nature features one of the stiffest and lightest frames in its class. The double butted aluminium tubes ensure that the bike is light without compromising stability, while cables routed inside the down tube look good and provide long term gear shifting precision. CUBE is particularly proud of the multi-functional 3D forged dropouts where, if you want, you can fit their Easy Mount kickstand as well as mudguards and a luggage rack.
The Shimano drivetrain features Rapidfire Plus gear levers and they've upgraded the rear derailleur, providing 27 gears for a wide gear range and excellent, long-lasting shifting precision. Shimano BR-M355 hydraulic disc brakes guarantee safe stopping even when it's wet, while an ergonomically optimised CUBE Level 9 cockpit ensures perfect control. The Selle Royal Viper saddle is a comfortable place to sit. Suntour's NEX HLO suspension fork absorbs shocks and vibration, providing comfort and better control on even the bumpiest of roads, and Schwalbe's Smart Sam tyres grip fast and roll smoothly.
- Advanced Mechanical Forming - With Cube's Advanced Mechanical Forming technology they can mechanically transform different frame tubes and thus optimize them without material-wearing welding work for the respective requirements. Along the obtained organic look, the production method is primarily motivated by functional reasons. Multiple converted tubes enable them to manufacture lighter and also stiffer aluminum frames.
- Aluminium Superlite - Extremely high tensile strength heat-treated 7005 aluminium alloy is developed for the highest requirements. It is very stiff, fatigue resistant, corrosion resistant and has high elongation. Cube's Superlite tubes are double butted, giving very light tubesets with a high level of stiffness.
- Integrated Cable Routing - Internally routed cables offer many advantages. Cables are protected from dirt for longer life, weight is saved thanks to the absence of external housing and the bike has a clean, sleek appearance.
- Frame Safe System - To protect Cube's high-end aluminium frames from damage, they are built with the CUBE Frame Save System replaceable derailleur hanger. The mounting thread is in the hanger and not in the frame as usual. In case of a crash, this hanger can be easily and quickly replaced by a new one.
- Wet Paint Surface - On polished, brushed aluminium and all HPC frames, the logos and graphics are applied in multi-layer wet paint. Cube use this surface treatment technology mainly to save weight.
- Easy Mount Kickstand - The Easy Mount Kick Stand is a new system developed and designed by CUBE. The base of the stand is mounted from below to a fitting plate integrated to the frame and fixed with a through bolt. This kick stand is extremely stiff and solid through the enlarged contact areas between base and frame which gives a stable stand even with loaded panniers.