Freedom on Two Wheels!
The Nature Allroad doesn't do things by halves. Summer or winter, with this bike there's no reason not to ride. A rainy commute in November can become freedom on two wheels in just the same way as a weekend ride that finishes at sunset on a mild summer night. CUBE's Nature Allroad is a high performance bike that rides as good as it looks, while not forgetting day-to-day practicality.
Safety and stability are priorities for CUBE. That's the reason all their frames are certified and pass all of CUBE's own extremely demanding test standards. But people who are active when they're out and about always want more. So CUBE built the Nature Allroad's frame from high quality, double butted aluminium tubes and added all kinds of technical features - like internally routed cables to reduce wear and tear, or the exceptionally stiff 3D dropouts equipped with mounting points for a luggage rack.
The Nature Allroad is all about freedom, thanks to a permanent lighting system with hub dynamo and state-of-the-art LED technology. Modern sensor technology automatically turns the lights on or off, depending on the ambient lighting conditions. The headlamp with daytime running light provides additional road safety and, with the Stingray colour mudguards riders will arrive at their destination clean, regardless of the weather. Perfect gear shifting performance is guaranteed by Shimano Deore transmission components, with an upgrade to an XT rear derailleur - and Shimano BR-M355 hydraulic disc brakes stop reliably every time, and in all weather conditions.
- Advanced Mechanical Forming - With Cube's Advanced Mechanical Forming technology they can mechanically transform different frame tubes and thus optimize them without material-wearing welding work for the respective requirements. Along the obtained organic look, the production method is primarily motivated by functional reasons. Multiple converted tubes enable them to manufacture lighter and also stiffer aluminum frames.
- Aluminium Superlite - Extremely high tensile strength heat-treated 7005 aluminium alloy is developed for the highest requirements. It is very stiff, fatigue resistant, corrosion resistant and has high elongation. Cube's Superlite tubes are double butted, giving very light tubesets with a high level of stiffness.
- Integrated Cable Routing - Internally routed cables offer many advantages. Cables are protected from dirt for longer life, weight is saved thanks to the absence of external housing and the bike has a clean, sleek appearance.
- Frame Safe System - To protect Cube's high-end aluminium frames from damage, they are built with the CUBE Frame Save System replaceable derailleur hanger. The mounting thread is in the hanger and not in the frame as usual. In case of a crash, this hanger can be easily and quickly replaced by a new one.
- Wet Paint Surface - On polished, brushed aluminium and all HPC frames, the logos and graphics are applied in multi-layer wet paint. Cube use this surface treatment technology mainly to save weight.
- German StVZO compliant
- Easy Mount Kickstand - The Easy Mount Kick Stand is a new system developed and designed by CUBE. The base of the stand is mounted from below to a fitting plate integrated to the frame and fixed with a through bolt. This kick stand is extremely stiff and solid through the enlarged contact areas between base and frame which gives a stable stand even with loaded panniers.