Solid Everyday Bike!
The core of the Touring Pro isn't just the high quality frame, but also the hydraulic disc brake system. It slows you down safely and reliably, whatever the weather's doing - an important safety consideration for everyday riders who are on the road in all weathers. The comfortable and ergonomic ride position will please many cyclists even on longer rides; CUBE is confident you'll have long-lasting fun over many, many rides with this solidly engineered bike.
There are three frames available: easy entry, trapeze and classic men's frame. They are all built from light, double butted aluminium tubes. CUBE specified their own Efficient Comfort Geometry in order to ensure a comfortable ride position with efficient energy transfer. All cables are routed internally, which doesn't just look good but also increases their lifespan.
The emphasis is on maximum riding performance with minimal effort, so fixtures and fittings are easy to use, durable and ideally suited to everyday use. The Tektro HD-M290 hydraulic disc brake and Shimano 24 speed transmission together guarantee trouble-free riding at any time of day, in any weather, all year round. The Touring Pro has also been tested - and passed - by the CUBE test collective. The Busch & Müller lighting system's Lyt headlamp has a whopping 20 lux output, powered alongside the Toplight Flat+ rear light by the hub dynamo - a combination that'll help keep you safe on the road. Suntour's NEX suspension fork absorbs vibration and bumps, making even rougher roads a more comfortable experience.
Bike24 would like to assist you thoroughly regarding model choice, frame size as well as configuration when buying bicycles and premium quality bike frames.
You will be contacted by our specially trained bike consultants via e-mail after the order process has been completed. We take into account your requests and wishes, devise the optimal set up and assemble your bike.
- Advanced Mechanical Forming - With CUBE's Advanced Mechanical Forming technology they can mechanically transform different frame tubes and thus optimize them without material-wearing welding work for the respective requirements. Along the obtained organic look, the production method is primarily motivated by functional reasons. Multiple converted tubes enable CUBE to manufacture lighter and also stiffer aluminum frames.
- Aluminium Superlite - Extremely high tensile strength heat-treated 7005 aluminium alloy is developed for the highest requirements. It is very stiff, fatigue resistant, corrosion resistant and has high elongation. CUBE's Superlite tubes are double butted, giving very light tubesets with a high level of stiffness.
- Easy Mount Kickstand - The Easy Mount Kick Stand is a new system developed and designed by CUBE. The base of the stand is mounted from below to a fitting plate integrated to the frame and fixed with a through bolt. This kick stand is extremely stiff and solid through the enlarged contact areas between base and frame which gives a stable stand even with loaded panniers.
- Efficient Comfort Geometry - With CUBE's specially designed Efficient Comfort Geometry, long distances can be covered easily. Trips with the family, tours with friends or a journey of months - explore the world and life in a new way with our travel series geometry.
- Integrated Cable Routing - Internally routed cables offer many advantages. Cables are protected from dirt for longer life, weight is saved thanks to the absence of external housing and the bike has a clean, sleek appearance.
- Wet Paint Surface - On polished, brushed aluminium and all HPC frames, the logos and graphics are applied in multi-layer wet paint. CUBE use this surface treatment technology mainly to save weight.
- German StVZO compliant