Ideally equipped Everyday Bike!
The Touring EXC is the perfect bike for longer rides, day to day use or just to get out in the fresh air and exercise - or all of these things, all at once! Hydraulic disc brakes and 27 gears work seamlessly together to help get you through the everyday, or to escape it completely. And, thanks to the suspension fork, both bike and rider can take even forays off-road in their stride.
The heart of the Touring EXC is its high quality, double butted aluminium frame. The easy entry model has a low, hydroformed down tube to make it easy to mount - and there's also a classic men's version and a dynamic, elegant trapeze model too. All frames feature mounts for bottle cages. CUBE developed their dropouts to be torsionally stiff, and they also come with the Easy Mount kickstand. CUBE's Comfort Efficient Geometry makes for a relaxed ride position, while internal cable routing protects gear and brake cables from damage inside the light aluminium frame.
The Touring EXC features high quality components. Shimano provides the 27 gear transmission, including the XT rear derailleur. BR-M355 hydraulic disc brakes guarantee the best stopping power in all kinds of conditions and the Suntour NEX suspension fork adds comfort to the equation. It goes without saying that everything on the bike complies with the high standards of the German Road Traffic Registration Ordinance (StVZO) - your guarantee of quality and safety. The Busch & Müller lighting system with its Lyt 20 lux headlamp, Toplight Flat+ rear light and low maintenance hub dymamo help keep you safe, whatever the lighting conditions. The stable, height-adjustable CUBEstand Pro kickstand supports the bike securely.
Bike24 would like to assist you thoroughly regarding model choice, frame size as well as configuration when buying bicycles and premium quality bike frames.
You will be contacted by our specially trained bike consultants via e-mail after the order process has been completed. We take into account your requests and wishes, devise the optimal set up and assemble your bike.
- Advanced Mechanical Forming - With CUBE's Advanced Mechanical Forming technology they can mechanically transform different frame tubes and thus optimize them without material-wearing welding work for the respective requirements. Along the obtained organic look, the production method is primarily motivated by functional reasons. Multiple converted tubes enable CUBE to manufacture lighter and also stiffer aluminum frames.
- Aluminium Superlite - Extremely high tensile strength heat-treated 7005 aluminium alloy is developed for the highest requirements. It is very stiff, fatigue resistant, corrosion resistant and has high elongation. CUBE's Superlite tubes are double butted, giving very light tubesets with a high level of stiffness.
- Easy Mount Kickstand - The Easy Mount Kick Stand is a new system developed and designed by CUBE. The base of the stand is mounted from below to a fitting plate integrated to the frame and fixed with a through bolt. This kick stand is extremely stiff and solid through the enlarged contact areas between base and frame which gives a stable stand even with loaded panniers.
- Efficient Comfort Geometry - With CUBE's specially designed Efficient Comfort Geometry, long distances can be covered easily. Trips with the family, tours with friends or a journey of months - explore the world and life in a new way with our travel series geometry.
- Integrated Cable Routing - Internally routed cables offer many advantages. Cables are protected from dirt for longer life, weight is saved thanks to the absence of external housing and the bike has a clean, sleek appearance.
- Wet Paint Surface - On polished, brushed aluminium and all HPC frames, the logos and graphics are applied in multi-layer wet paint. CUBE use this surface treatment technology mainly to save weight.
- German StVZO compliant