Comfortable Everyday Bike!
CUBE has given the Touring SL only the best ingredients for long rides and hard daily use. Technophiles and everyday riders alike will admire the 30 gears, high-performance LED headlamp and CUBE performance cockpit, while the hydraulic disc brake is powerful and dependable, whatever the weather decides to do. The Touring SL is perfect for anyone looking for a real challenge, whether that's right on your doorstep or on another continent.
They've equipped the Touring SL with a lightweight, double butted frame available in three variants: classic double diamond men's, trapeze or with easy entry via a low, specially hydroformed down tube. Concealing the cables inside the down tube tidies up the bike and helps them last longer. Efficient Comfort Geometry is both comfortable and efficient for long days in the saddle, while our extremely stiff 3D forged dropouts integrate the brake caliper mount as well as a fitting for CUBE's Easy Mount kickstand. It all adds up to a stable and high quality frame, worthy of the wheels and equipment they've fitted to it.
A Shimano transmission with Deore XT rear derailleur provides 30 gears - a wide enough range to tackle any kind of terrain. Stopping power is courtesy of a set of Shimano's powerful, reliable BR-M355 hydraulic discs, which will haul bike and rider safely to a halt irrespective of the weather or how heavy the load is. The built-in Busch & Müller lighting system with 20 lux output and reliable hub dynamo, combined with SKS mudguards, makes the Touring SL the perfect choice for unpredictable weather or when rides unexpectedly lengthen into the evening shadows.
Bike24 would like to assist you thoroughly regarding model choice, frame size as well as configuration when buying bicycles and premium quality bike frames.
You will be contacted by our specially trained bike consultants via e-mail after the order process has been completed. We take into account your requests and wishes, devise the optimal set up and assemble your bike.
- Advanced Mechanical Forming - With CUBE's Advanced Mechanical Forming technology they can mechanically transform different frame tubes and thus optimize them without material-wearing welding work for the respective requirements. Along the obtained organic look, the production method is primarily motivated by functional reasons. Multiple converted tubes enable CUBE to manufacture lighter and also stiffer aluminum frames.
- Aluminium Superlite - Extremely high tensile strength heat-treated 7005 aluminium alloy is developed for the highest requirements. It is very stiff, fatigue resistant, corrosion resistant and has high elongation. CUBE's Superlite tubes are double butted, giving very light tubesets with a high level of stiffness.
- Easy Mount Kickstand - The Easy Mount Kick Stand is a new system developed and designed by CUBE. The base of the stand is mounted from below to a fitting plate integrated to the frame and fixed with a through bolt. This kick stand is extremely stiff and solid through the enlarged contact areas between base and frame which gives a stable stand even with loaded panniers.
- Efficient Comfort Geometry - With CUBE's specially designed Efficient Comfort Geometry, long distances can be covered easily. Trips with the family, tours with friends or a journey of months - explore the world and life in a new way with our travel series geometry.
- Integrated Cable Routing - Internally routed cables offer many advantages. Cables are protected from dirt for longer life, weight is saved thanks to the absence of external housing and the bike has a clean, sleek appearance.
- Wet Paint Surface - On polished, brushed aluminium and all HPC frames, the logos and graphics are applied in multi-layer wet paint. CUBE use this surface treatment technology mainly to save weight.
- German StVZO compliant