Take note: this is one superb backpack! And you’ve got sound intuition, because it’s one of Millet's bestsellers. Its features make it suitable for summer and winter use. Inherently savvy, this Ubic pack is geared to versatile performance. “The idea was to devise an innovative, modular system for carrying any alpine equipment item. Personally, I'm a big fan of this novel Variloop system. I can fasten snowshoes on the side and there's even a ski holder,” points out Millet's product manager Michèle. “I also like its snug, wraparound, thickly-padded belt, covered with 3D mesh, and the direct front access via a 1/3-length zip on top. What’s more, the back adjusts very easily and precisely.” Equally appreciable is the pack’s very efficient load balancing and up-to-date looks, tailored for adventure! The expert’s view? “This Ubic breaks away from convention,” says product manager Michèle. “And the mindset of this stylish pack is reflected in its design. We've also revisited the functional side, with holders for both an ice-axe and poles – the compression straps actually serve a dual purpose here.”
Foam Lighter Back™
- Streamlined mountain body. Detachable, extendable 2-buckle lid. Access zip, storm collar, compression strap
- Zipped base compartment
- Zipped front stretch pocket, Side stretch pocket, Zipped, gusseted side pocket, 2 zipped pockets
- Variloop System™ compatible with carrying all Alpine and base-camp equipment, External gear holders, Pack base straps
- Hydration compatible, Rain cover
- Padded shoulder straps, Padded shoulder straps, load adjuster straps, sternum strap, handrest strap. Padded hip belt with zipped pockets
Essential for all Alpine adventures. Thermo-moduled high-density foam structure, comfortable stretch covering and breathable 3D mesh, fibreglass X frame. Continuous Construction™ ergonomic wraparound padded hip belt.
Backpack offers variable loops for carrying every important equipment save and practical.