With this model, Millet sought here to optimize foam quality, and focused on balancing the load. During its development, the pack was tested by the female mountain leaders of the Chamonix Guides Company. Equally technical as its male counterpart, this pack for female athletes has a shorter back and shoulders that fit the female body. Its innovative functions enable both winter and summer use. Inherently savvy, this Ubic offers superb alpine versatility. And the innovative Variloop system lets you fasten snowshoes on the side – but also skis, poles or an ice-axe. Well liked for: - its snug, wraparound, well-padded belt covered with 3D mesh - its double pack-bottom compartment - excellent load balancing and a contemporary vibe - female ergonomics and streamlined mountain body.
- Streamlined mountain body, female ergonomics, tww-buckle lid, storm collar, compression strap
- Zipped base compartment
- Zipped front stretch pocket, side stretch pocket, zipped, gusseted side pocket, 2 zipped pockets
- Variloop™ system compatible with carring all Alpine and base-camp equipment, external gear holders, pack base straps
- Hydration compatible, rain cover
- Padded shoulder straps, load adjuster strap, sternum strap, handrest strap, padded hip belt with zipped pockets