The Delhi Pro is perfect for adventure tours, standing out from the crowd with tried and tested all-weather features and an attractive design. CUBE IC luggage rack, built into the aluminium frame, is just one example of attention to detail. The 30 speed Shimano transmission and hydraulic disc brakes comply with the German Road Traffic Registration Ordinance (StVZO) - your guarantee of the utmost in reliability and safety, whether for touring or everyday use.
CUBE sophisticated IC technology has been combined with their tried and tested Efficient Comfort Geometry in the Delhi Pro, resulting in a comfortable and efficient ride position. The luggage rack is part of the frame, which means the chassis remains stiff even when fully loaded, on fast descents or during out-of-the-saddle pedalling. The saddlebag rails can even be replaced if they become worn - and here, too, they used their light, double butted aluminium tubing. Cables are all routed internally and the frame is available in trapeze or classic men's options.
When the going gets rough, the Suntour NCX D-LO Air suspension fork does a great job of smoothing it back out again. It can be set up to suit the rider's weight and adds to both comfort and control. They've fitted high quality Shimano Deore gear components and the precise XT rear derailleur, which provide 30 gears to cover any eventuality from the steepest climb to the fastest descent. At night you can rely on 40 lux of illumination from Busch & Müller's Eyc T LED headlamp to light up the darkness, while daytime running lights during the day increase your safety on the road. At the rear, Busch & Müller's Toplight View+ rear light - with parking light and light guide technologies - warns traffic of your presence. All of this lighting technology is reliably supplied with power from the Shimano hub dynamo, while BR-M355 hydraulic disc brakes grip firmly in all weathers and whatever the load.
Bike24 would like to assist you thoroughly regarding model choice, frame size as well as configuration when buying bicycles and premium quality bike frames.
You will be contacted by our specially trained bike consultants via e-mail after the order process has been completed. We take into account your requests and wishes, devise the optimal set up and assemble your bike.
- Advanced Mechanical Forming - With CUBE's Advanced Mechanical Forming technology they can mechanically transform different frame tubes and thus optimize them without material-wearing welding work for the respective requirements. Along the obtained organic look, the production method is primarily motivated by functional reasons. Multiple converted tubes enable CUBE to manufacture lighter and also stiffer aluminum frames.
- Aluminium Superlite - Extremely high tensile strength heat-treated 7005 aluminium alloy is developed for the highest requirements. It is very stiff, fatigue resistant, corrosion resistant and has high elongation. CUBE's Superlite tubes are double butted, giving very light tubesets with a high level of stiffness.
- Easy Mount Kickstand - The Easy Mount Kick Stand is a new system developed and designed by CUBE. The base of the stand is mounted from below to a fitting plate integrated to the frame and fixed with a through bolt. This kick stand is extremely stiff and solid through the enlarged contact areas between base and frame which gives a stable stand even with loaded panniers.
- Efficient Comfort Geometry - With CUBE's specially designed Efficient Comfort Geometry, long distances can be covered easily. Trips with the family, tours with friends or a journey of months - explore the world and life in a new way with our travel series geometry.
- Integrated Cable Routing - Internally routed cables offer many advantages. Cables are protected from dirt for longer life, weight is saved thanks to the absence of external housing and the bike has a clean, sleek appearance.
- Wet Paint Surface - On polished, brushed aluminium and all HPC frames, the logos and graphics are applied in multi-layer wet paint. CUBE use this surface treatment technology mainly to save weight.
- German StVZO compliant
- Integrated Modular Carrier - The Integrated Multi Carrier is a complete new development by CUBE. The bicycle rack becomes an integral part of the frame, adding to the rigidity of the chassis. Through a specially designed modular construction, the rack is expandable in many ways. Bags, carrying systems and boxes can be mounted easily and safely for secure, convenient load carrying.