When the narrow, winding road leads to the ends of the earth, CUBE's Delhi Exc will be with you all the way. They've succeeded in building a light, sophisticated and cutting-edge touring bike that also complies with German StVZO regulations for the utmost in safety. A high quality aluminium frame and hand-picked components give this bike huge versatility. Whether you ride your daily route or head out on a global cycling adventure, the Delhi Exc will get you there in style.
Only the most stable and highest quality frame was good enough for the Delhi Exc. So they combined the IC technology of CUBE's integrated luggage rack - including replaceable wear components - with their Efficient Comfort Geometry, which was developed to provide efficient pedalling and a comfortable ride position. Details like the Easy Mount kickstand, mounted to a torsion-resistant dropout, and internal cable routing help make any long journey a little easier. The chassis saves weight wherever possible, thanks to double butted tubing, but remains stable and easy to control no matter how heavily it's loaded.
The Racktime SnapIt adaptor makes it easy to attach bags or baskets securely to the rack with a single click. If you'd prefer, you can choose to retrofit a conventional spring-loaded system via CUBE's ACS offer. The Busch & Müller LED lighting system adds extra safety both day and night by alternating between modes, supplied with power at all times from the Shimano hub dynamo. Up front, the Eyc headlamp puts out 40 lux and the Toplight View+ rear light keeps other road users aware of your presence. Suntour's NCX E-RL Air suspension fork makes the roughest of roads safer and more comfortable, and can be locked out remotely if necessary. The Shimano transmission consists of a light Shimano FC-T551 chainset with Hollowtech II axle, Deore front derailleur and XT rear derailleur, working together to provide 30 wide-ranging gears and reliable shifting performance in all conditions. When you're at the ends of the earth, you can rely on the Shimano BR-M506 hydraulic disc brakes to stop you safely.
Bike24 would like to assist you thoroughly regarding model choice, frame size as well as configuration when buying bicycles and premium quality bike frames.
You will be contacted by our specially trained bike consultants via e-mail after the order process has been completed. We take into account your requests and wishes, devise the optimal set up and assemble your bike.
- Advanced Mechanical Forming - With CUBE's Advanced Mechanical Forming technology they can mechanically transform different frame tubes and thus optimize them without material-wearing welding work for the respective requirements. Along the obtained organic look, the production method is primarily motivated by functional reasons. Multiple converted tubes enable CUBE to manufacture lighter and also stiffer aluminum frames.
- Aluminium Superlite - Extremely high tensile strength heat-treated 7005 aluminium alloy is developed for the highest requirements. It is very stiff, fatigue resistant, corrosion resistant and has high elongation. CUBE's Superlite tubes are double butted, giving very light tubesets with a high level of stiffness.
- Easy Mount Kickstand - The Easy Mount Kick Stand is a new system developed and designed by CUBE. The base of the stand is mounted from below to a fitting plate integrated to the frame and fixed with a through bolt. This kick stand is extremely stiff and solid through the enlarged contact areas between base and frame which gives a stable stand even with loaded panniers.
- Efficient Comfort Geometry - With CUBE's specially designed Efficient Comfort Geometry, long distances can be covered easily. Trips with the family, tours with friends or a journey of months - explore the world and life in a new way with our travel series geometry.
- Integrated Cable Routing - Internally routed cables offer many advantages. Cables are protected from dirt for longer life, weight is saved thanks to the absence of external housing and the bike has a clean, sleek appearance.
- Wet Paint Surface - On polished, brushed aluminium and all HPC frames, the logos and graphics are applied in multi-layer wet paint. CUBE use this surface treatment technology mainly to save weight.
- German StVZO compliant
- Integrated Modular Carrier - The Integrated Multi Carrier is a complete new development by CUBE. The bicycle rack becomes an integral part of the frame, adding to the rigidity of the chassis. Through a specially designed modular construction, the rack is expandable in many ways. Bags, carrying systems and boxes can be mounted easily and safely for secure, convenient load carrying.