CUBE TOURING HYBRID PRO 500 Women's E-Bike - 2016 - black/grey
- Fact Sheet
- Ratings (0)
Description of CUBE TOURING HYBRID PRO 500 Women's E-Bike - 2016 - black/grey
Often award-winning!The Touring Hybrid Pro is unquestionably the perfect touring bike, but it's also incredibly versatile - it can be used as a day-to-day commuter and is, therefore, a prime example of environmentally friendly mobility. Whether you're on the busy city streets at rush hour or on a multi-day ride.
Every detail of the CUBE Hybrid Pro frame was developed to match the new Bosch Drive Unit, offering unmatched system integration. The hydroformed downtube, double chainstay and double chamber seat tube work together to form a light, exceptionally rigid structure to ensure an extremely stable, lively and safe riding experience. The integrated luggage rack (IC) is an innovative frame concept that offers the ultimate in flexibility and stability, even when fully loaded. Its modular setup means that wear items like the Racktime-compatible battery holder and pannier braces can easily be switched out. Semi-integrated cable routing gives the bike clean lines and ensures long-lasting gear shifting performance.
The Bosch Performance Drive Unit and Shimano XT gear components are the perfect combination for long-lasting efficiency and the best gear and brake performance. Hydraulic Shimano BR-M355 disc brakes - with a 180 mm front rotor - slow you down when you need it, regardless of the weather. The Suntour NEX suspension fork and CUBE seatpost add comfort to any ride, on any surface. Busch&Müller's Lyt 1781 LED lights are powered by the Bosch system and can be controlled from the central display. And, in order to ensure that even the longest ride isn't interrupted with a flat, we've fitted Schwalbe K-Guard puncture-resistant tyres.
- Aluminium Superlite - Extremely high tensile strength heat-treated 7005 aluminium alloy is developed for the highest requirements. It is very stiff, fatigue resistant, corrosion resistant and has high elongation. CUBE's Superlite tubes are double butted, giving very light tubesets with a high level of stiffness.
- Easy Mount Kickstand - The Easy Mount Kick Stand is a new system developed and designed by CUBE. The base of the stand is mounted from below to a fitting plate integrated to the frame and fixed with a through bolt. This kick stand is extremely stiff and solid through the enlarged contact areas between base and frame which gives a stable stand even with loaded panniers.
- Efficient Comfort Geometry - With CUBE's specially designed Efficient Comfort Geometry, long distances can be covered easily. Trips with the family, tours with friends or a journey of months - explore the world and life in a new way with our travel series geometry.
- Integrated Cable Routing - Internally routed cables offer many advantages. Cables are protected from dirt for longer life, weight is saved thanks to the absence of external housing and the bike has a clean, sleek appearance.
- Wet Paint Surface - On polished, brushed aluminium and all HPC frames, the logos and graphics are applied in multi-layer wet paint. CUBE use this surface treatment technology mainly to save weight.
- Optimal Drive Position - The engine is the critical part of an Ebike because of its weight and its junction to the regular drivetrain. These factors present a real challenge for the frame design. This is why CUBE developed an innovative new frame construction for the new Ebike generation: simultaneously being the cradle for the electric motor, the pivot for the rear link and the seat of the shock eyelet, the very complex area of the bottom bracket is made of two forged halves. The groove in the front section together with the specially formed down tube is home for the power pack which in this way has a very low position in the frame triangle. The positive outcome is an extremely low center of gravity supporting an agile riding characteristic while achieving a super rigid bottom bracket area.
- Twin Chain Stays - There are two advantages of twin chain stays With an Ebike the new drive loads demand additional frame stiffness that twin chain stays can deliver. At the same time this construction offers the perfect way mount a protective chain case in a stable and way.
- Advanced Mechanical Forming - With CUBE's Advanced Mechanical Forming technology they can mechanically transform different frame tubes and thus optimize them without material-wearing welding work for the respective requirements. Along the obtained organic look, the production method is primarily motivated by functional reasons. Multiple converted tubes enable them to manufacture lighter and also stiffer aluminum frames.
- German StVZO compliant
- Integrated Modular Carrier - The Integrated Multi Carrier is a complete new development by CUBE. The bicycle rack becomes an integral part of the frame, adding to the rigidity of the chassis. Through a specially designed modular construction, the rack is expandable in many ways. Bags, carrying systems and boxes can be mounted easily and safely for secure, convenient load carrying.
Bike24 would like to assist you thoroughly regarding model choice, frame size as well as configuration when buying bicycles and premium quality bike frames.
You will be contacted by our specially trained bike consultants via e-mail after the order process has been completed. We take into account your requests and wishes, devise the optimal set up and assemble your bike.
- Fact Sheet
- Ratings (0)
Fact Sheet of CUBE TOURING HYBRID PRO 500 Women's E-Bike - 2016 - black/grey
|Product Name:||CUBE TOURING HYBRID PRO 500 Women's E-Bike - 2016 - black/grey|
|Weight:||approx. 23,40 Kilogram (manufacturer information)|
|Frame:||Aluminium Superlite Trekking Hybrid Premium Comfort IC Double Butted|
|Headset:||FSA No.10 | Semi-Integrated|
|Fork:||SR Suntour NEX|
|Stem:||CUBE Performance Stem 17°|
|Bar:||CUBE Rise Trail Bar | 700 mm|
|Saddle:||Selle Royal Freccia|
|Seatpost:||CUBE Suspension Seatpost | 27.2 mm|
|Crankset:||FSA Metropolis Urban AL-8 | 15T|
|Rear Derailleur:||Shimano XT RD-M781-GSL Shadow | 10-Speed|
|Shifter:||Shimano Deore SL-M610 | Rapidfire-Plus|
|Sprocket:||Shimano CS-HG50 | 11-36|
|Brakes:||Shimano BR-M355 | Hydr. Disc Brake (180/160)|
|Pedals:||CUBE PP MTB|
|Rims:||CUBE SX24 | Disc, 36H|
|Hubs:||FW: Shimano HB-TX505, QR | RW: Shimano FH-TX505, QR|
|Tires:||Schwalbe Spicer Active | 40x622|
|Lights:||F: Busch&Müller Lumotec Lyt E 1781 | R: Busch&Müller Toplight 321 E Plus|
|Carrier:||CUBE Integrated Carrier|
|Fender:||SKS Black Shiny|
|E-Drive System:||Bosch Drive Unit Performance Cruise (250 Watt) with Bosch Intuvia display|
|Battery:||Bosch Power Pack 500 Wh|
- Fact Sheet
- Ratings (0)