This newcomer in the Trident family is the lightest low-cut shoe of the Expert Series and is perfect for summer adventure. The three-season shoe is the most versatile because it is more flexible than a three or four-season shoe, but much more solid than a single season shoe. The AeroMesh 2D upper is lightweight and flexible, while providing a good abrasion resistance. The rubber toe cap and heel guard protect from impact on rocky terrains, but also from damage so your shoes last longer. The Vibram® outsole's dense composition also creates a sturdy barrier between your feet and the ground. Still, it is lightweight and most of all, provides high traction. The dual density foam (Recycled EVA) midsole provides support and shock absorption, stabilizing and cushioning the heel. It is further supported by the Trident® Heel, which stabilizes the feet and absorbs shock. Its semi-rigid soft flex enhances dynamic movement. The shoe features a Roc Approach Fit™ that was developed to optimize a dynamic approach and fluidity with a good heel support. Millet's A.F.C™ structure is engineered in accordance with the natural movement of the foot and delivers heel support as well as a snug, wrap around fit at the instep. With a snug fit and climbing-style extended lacing allowing precise adjustment, this shoe is an awesome multi-terrain operator.
Material & Technologies
- Highly breathable, low-cut mesh upper: flexible, rugged and very light
- Tight fit, semi-rigid soft flex
- Precise lacing, heel stiffener
- Cushioning stabilizer heel
- Rubber toe and heel guard
- Precise, high traction approach outsole
- Upper: AeroMesh 2D, Système AFC™
- Midsole: EVA Recycled, Trident® Heel
- Outsole: Vibram® MULAZ Evo
- Approach Fit & Flex
- Approach Fit: Anatomic fit for the sports-person's foot. Wraparound instep and heel hold, comfortable precise toe feel for grip and fuid motion.
- Approach Flex: For alpine approach. Precise distribution of foot support/roll, optimised forefoot support for precise placement. Fluid flex with unrestrained ankle.