The Sandstone provides much flexibility and comfort, around town and on climbing trips around the world. The combination of structured mesh and synthetic leather at the upper brings the best of both worlds: the mesh is highly breathable and the sturdy synthetic leather is a good protection from knocks and damage. It is used to protect the toes and the heel, along with a liquid rubber reinforcement. The Approach Lite outsole is lightweight and still provides great shock absorption and exceptional grip over uneven terrain. The dual density foam (recycled EVA) midsole provides support and shock absorption, stabilizing and cushioning the heel. Millet's A.F.C™ structure is engineered in accordance with the natural movement of the foot and delivers heel support as well as a snug, wrap around fit at the instep. The shoe features a Roc Approach Fit™ that was developed to optimize heel support, a snug wrap around fit at the instep and a slim toe tip that provides all the precision and comfort needed on the way or the trail to and fro, as well as on, the boulders. The Sandstone is the perfect combination of sport and lifestyle.
Materials & Technologies
- Modern, sporty approach shoe
- Comfort, precision, underfoot feel
- Breathable mesh upper
- 1.6 mm synthetic-leather protectors on toe and heel, liquid-rubber reinforcements
- Ergonomic fit, EVA Midsole
- Lightweight, high-grip rubber outsole
- Upper: Structure Mesh, 1.6 mm Synthetic Leather WP, AFC™ structure
- Midsole: EVA recycled Dual Density
- Outsole: APPROACH LITE
- Approach Fit: Anatomic fit for the sports-person's foot. Wraparound instep and heel hold, comfortable precise toe feel for grip and fuid motion.
- Approach Flex: For alpine approach. Precise distribution of foot support/roll, optimised forefoot support for precise placement. Fluid flex with unrestrained ankle.