Quality Lady MTB!
The Access WLS Disc offers an extraordinary ride experience for fitness biking and MTB touring thanks to the new alloy frame and a high quality women specific component pick. In 2016 CUBE offers the bike in two wheel sizes - 27.5" for sizes 13.5" and 16", 29" wheels on sizes 17" and 19" - and in two colours - understated blue'n'black and a trendy purple'n'red.
The 6061 aluminium frame of the Access WLS Disc features a number of high-quality details like internal cable routing, the shorter and steeply sloping top tube and the mechanically formed tubes to make the frame stiffer and lighter. We even integrated a simple kickstand mount into the forged dropouts to easily add some everyday functionality. Our Agile Ride Geometry is tailored for each wheel size and ensures dynamic and agile handling to boost rider confidence. This bike is made with the one purpose of providing an unparalleled ride experience for the female rider.
As the entry into disc brake equipped women's bikes, the CUBE Access WLS Disc features several high-tech components. Starting with the Tektro HDM 290 hydraulic disc brake system, which will slow you down even in adverse conditions, through the supple 100mm Suntour XCT suspension fork for maximum comfort and control on rough trails, to the 3x8 Shimano drive train with Altus front and rear derailleurs for dependable shifting performance. The high-quality components, like the Level 9 Riser Bar and CUBE WLS saddle, create long-term comfort for the female rider.
Bike24 would like to assist you thoroughly regarding model choice, frame size as well as configuration when buying bicycles and premium quality bike frames.
You will be contacted by our specially trained bike consultants via e-mail after the order process has been completed. We take into account your requests and wishes, devise the optimal set up and assemble your bike.
- Woman Like Series - CUBE's new WLS models come with different wheel sizes for different frame heights. The 14 and 16" frames have 27.5" wheels, the 17,19 and 21" frames are built as 29ers. Depending on body height, every woman gets the perfect riding character and geometry. The models of their Woman Like Series feature a compact frame geometry with shorter top tubes and longer head tubes, giving a riding position that is more upright than on the men's models. This riding position relieves the pelvis and offers more comfort. The top tubes of the WLS mountain bikes are lowered, making the bike more comfortable and safe to mount and dismount.
- Agile Ride Geometry - Cube ran innumerable tests to develop the Agile Ride Geometry in their series of big wheel bikes. Cube also added the 27.5in wheel size to the very well received portfolio. Three important details lead to the very agile character. Increased fork offsets let them achieve the same trail as their 26in bikes without having to steepen the head angle, thus maintaining generous toe clearance to the front wheel. Secondly they shortened the chain stays without compromising the seat angle. They invented a patented construction to mount the front derailleur to give them more tyre clearance while keeping a conventional seat angle, leading to a perfect riding position for every rider size. Last but not least Cube kept the BB height the same as on their 26in bikes. These measures lead to a natural riding position. Every mountain biker will feel immediately at home on a CUBE 29er or 27.5.
- Aluminium Lite - 6061 aluminium alloy requires a heat treatment for the finished product. It is a stiff, very corrosion resistant, fatigue resistant,high-elongation material suitable for light tubesets with high stiffness.
- Frame Safe System - To protect Cube's high-end aluminium frames from damage, they are built with the CUBE Frame Save System replaceable derailleur hanger. The mounting thread is in the hanger and not in the frame as usual. In case of a crash, this hanger can be easily and quickly replaced by a new one.
- Integrated Cable Routing - Internally routed cables offer many advantages. Cables are protected from dirt for longer life, weight is saved thanks to the absence of external housing and the bike has a clean, sleek appearance.
- Wet Paint Surface - On polished, brushed aluminium and all HPC frames, the logos and graphics are applied in multi-layer wet paint. Cube use this surface treatment technology mainly to save weight.
- Easy Mount Kickstand - The Easy Mount Kick Stand is a new system developed and designed by CUBE. The base of the stand is mounted from below to a fitting plate integrated to the frame and fixed with a through bolt. This kick stand is extremely stiff and solid through the enlarged contact areas between base and frame which gives a stable stand even with loaded panniers.