CUBE's GTC Pro is aimed at fast female riders who live for the climbs and rip it up on technical singletrack descents. A superlight, state-of-the-art carbon frame packed with high tech features, brand new 2x11 Shimano XT transmission, sensitive Suntour air suspension fork and finishing kit designed especially for women give the Access GTC Pro rider the equipment she needs to tackle any trail with confidence. Available as a 29er in 17 and 19 inch frame sizes, or with 27.5in wheels for 13.5 and 16 inch sizes.
The Access GTC frame has everything you'd expect from a performance chassis. CUBE have designed the GTC Twin Mould frame with a number of stiffness-enhancing characteristics to ensure maximum efficiency and steering precision: large tube diameters, a tapered head tube, PressFit bottom bracket shell and an X12 quick release axle at the rear. The slender 27.2 mm seatpost adds a dose of comfort and Direct Mount front and rear derailleurs, internally routed cables and integrated Post Mount disc mount are all state-of-the-art. Revised Agile Ride Geometry makes for superb, fun handling on technical singletrack and incredible efficiency for racking up the miles.
The Access GTC Pro's sporty and versatile character is perfectly complemented by the 100 mm Suntour Raidon air suspension fork - with remote lockout - and fast-rolling Answer Attach MA tubeless-ready wheels with quick-release axles front and rear. Shimano's brand new XYT 2x11 groupset guarantees the precise, reliable shifts you'd expect and offers more versatility than ever before, thanks to its 11-40 T cassette. Hydraulic BR-M615 disc brakes bring it all safely to a halt in any weather.
Bike24 would like to assist you thoroughly regarding model choice, frame size as well as configuration when buying bicycles and premium quality bike frames.
You will be contacted by our specially trained bike consultants via e-mail after the order process has been completed. We take into account your requests and wishes, devise the optimal set up and assemble your bike.
- Woman Like Series - CUBE's new WLS models come with different wheel sizes for different frame heights. The 14 and 16" frames have 27.5" wheels, the 17,19 and 21" frames are built as 29ers. Depending on body height, every woman gets the perfect riding character and geometry. The models of their Woman Like Series feature a compact frame geometry with shorter top tubes and longer head tubes, giving a riding position that is more upright than on the men's models. This riding position relieves the pelvis and offers more comfort. The top tubes of the WLS mountain bikes are lowered, making the bike more comfortable and safe to mount and dismount.
- Agile Ride Geometry - Cube ran innumerable tests to develop the Agile Ride Geometry in their series of big wheel bikes. Cube also added the 27.5in wheel size to the very well received portfolio. Three important details lead to the very agile character. Increased fork offsets let them achieve the same trail as their 26in bikes without having to steepen the head angle, thus maintaining generous toe clearance to the front wheel. Secondly they shortened the chain stays without compromising the seat angle. They invented a patented construction to mount the front derailleur to give them more tyre clearance while keeping a conventional seat angle, leading to a perfect riding position for every rider size. Last but not least Cube kept the BB height the same as on their 26in bikes. These measures lead to a natural riding position. Every mountain biker will feel immediately at home on a CUBE 29er or 27.5.
- Gran Turismo Composite - In designing the GTC carbon fiber frames, safety and comfort are the main factors. CUBE use high modulus fibers for the parts which are stressed the most the head tube, the seat tube top and the bottom bracket area. That is why the frame still offers flex and comfort resulting from the flexible tubes. CUBE's special production process with inner and outer molding forms ensure that the minimum of required material is used, reducing overall weight even with complex frame designs. All GTC frames have of course passed DIN -Plus testing.
- Press Fit BB - With Press Fit bearings, the bottom bracket bearings are pressed directly into the frame and not screwed in as usual. This gives a wider bottom bracket shell and allows them to build a wider down tube and more broadly-spaced chainstays. Every millimeter of additional width gives a significant improvement in lateral stiffness.
- Integrated Cable Routing - Internally routed cables offer many advantages. Cables are protected from dirt for longer life, weight is saved thanks to the absence of external housing and the bike has a clean, sleek appearance.
- Tapered Steerer - This steerer tube design is stiffer than a conventional straight steerer and yields a more secure ride feel even in difficult terrain. Minimal flex at the front of the frame means the greatest possible steering precision. With the larger steerer, the forks become more rigid. At the same time weight is saved due to the absence of bearing shells as the lower bearing is fully integrated into the head tube. On all of CUBE's carbon models the upper bearing shells are also directly in the frame, so that once more a few grams are saved and the energy transfer is very direct.
- X12 Through Axle - In this system, a cone is used to form a play-free connection. It is only necessary to tighten the axle from one side. The position of the wheel is done by an insert in the right-hand dropout which is secured by a bolt. The main advantages of the Syntace system are quick and simple changing of the wheel, reliable position of the brake disc and higher stiffness of the rear of the bike. This allows the assembly to be made lighter than a conventional through-axle.
- Adaptable X12 Hanger - CUBE optimized their new dropout design based on the Syntace X12 through-axle system, enlarging the area of the frame where the hanger is mounted. They can now fit the longer Direct Mount hangers. Shifting precision and stiffness is therefore improved. With the new design it's also possible to swap the whole contact area of the axle with the hanger should the system be worn out.