With enough volume for a light overnight and enough stability for technical movement, the Peak 30
is the one pack that suits all mountain adventures.
With twin straps on the bottom of the shoulder straps, and compression on both sides, the pack changes from a snug, stable, low volume endurance pack to a capable overnight pack in seconds, delivering comfort and stability for whatever adventure awaits.
- MotionFit Trail: A new design based on freedom of movement and spirit, taking into account the consumer and activities knowledges.
- Airvent AGILITY+: The best backpanel construction to provide agility in running, focusing on key needs for stability, lightness and comfort.
- Perforated EVA shoulder straps
- Adjustable belt: adjustable for best containment of the bag on the hips.
- Large Twin Link System: Light and easy custom adjustment system eliminates pressure points on the sternum area and increases breathing comfort. Large system (strap and hook) for ease of use with gloves.
- Sensi compression: Innovative adjustable construction to stabilized weight on the back even while running.
- Compression straps: Tighten the compression straps on the side of your bag to make it the smallest volume as possible and for better containment of your gear inside the bag.
- U-zipped top opening: Large access to the main compartment.
- Soft trims: No buckle, no straps, all the trims prevent chafing, friction for increase comfort.
- 1 main compartment
- 2 front zipped large pockets
- 2 front soft hydration elastic pockets
- 2 side expandable mesh pockets: This external pocket is ultra breathable and releases the humidity of the gear, very convenient to store and keep an easy access to useful effects.
- 2 lateral gear pockets
- 1 flap zipped pocket
- 4D Pole holder
- PVC free
- Elastic Power mesh
- Fast wicking fabrics
- Cool Airmesh
- Elastic Jersey
- 70D Nylon Double Ripstop, waterproof 500mm