The ultra lightweight Tracer
is engineered for speed and middle distance races.
- Race Rocket technology
- H-Shape for extra stability
- upper material: lightweight, breathable Mesh fabric
- midsole: bi-density CMEVA-midsole, 18 mm forefoot, 22 mm heel
- outsole: design with full soil contact
- inner sole: 3 mm ortholite
- All women shoes have a women's specific last.
For comfort and speed at fast runs the lightweight Hoka One One contest shoes are equipped with a soft heel and a stable forefoot.
The 4 phases of the Pro2Lite Concept are engineered for a fast running style:
- 1 landing on the forefoot
- 2 forefoot stabilization
- 3 midfoot stabilization
- 4 take-off
The Pro2Lite Concept takes the bodily fatigue and various muscle relaxing roll over techniques in account which have an effect on the roll over from midfoot to heel.
A new material compound with rebound and durability. It offers phenomenal grip and exceptional rebound when used as an outsole.
Track, Tarmac, Triathlon, Trail