Engineered for extreme Speed!
The bike that defined 29er mountain bikes continues to lead the charge. The Superfly lineup of crazy-light aluminium and carbon XC rockets isn't just fast. It's the fastest.
If going fast is everything you're looking for, choose the 29er with the longest history at the top of the podium. Superfly is the pinnacle of cross country speed and efficiency.
The OCLV Carbon frame comes with a FOX F32 Performance fork with 3-position damper adjust, Shimano SLX 2x10-speed drivetrain with XT rear derailleur, Shimano Deore disc brakes and racy Bontrager XR1 Expert tires.
Bike24 would like to assist you thoroughly regarding model choice, frame size as well as configuration when buying bicycles and premium quality bike frames.
You will be contacted by our specially trained bike consultants via e-mail after the order process has been completed.
We take into account your requests and wishes, devise the optimal set up and assemble your bike.
- OCLV Mountain Carbon - It takes advantage of Trek's patented OCLV process but the lay-up is adapted for the rigors of off-road use. By reinforcing select areas of the frame with unique materials, OCLV Mountain technology creates a strong, durable frame while preserving the low weight and great feel of a carbon fiber frame. Today, every carbon mountain bike they make is built using OCLV Mountain Carbon—carbon that’s tougher than the trail, without the added weight.
- Smart Wheel Size - One wheel size does not fit all. Trek put the right size wheel on every frame: 27.5” on 15.5” frames, 29er on 17.5” and up. Everyone wins.
- Internal derailleur routing - Sleek ports at the head tube and near the seat tube let you route your derailleur cables through the frame to keep your bike running smooth and clean.
- E2 Tapered Head Tube - E2 tapers from a 1.5" lower to a 1-1/8" upper to provide mare material where it matters most, for a stronger, lighter frame with point-and-shoot control.
- Closed Convert Dropouts - Hardtails offer the robust performance of a closed through-axle system with the convenience of a system that can accept 12x142 or 10x135 rear spacing.
- Balanced Postmount Brake - The brake caliper is a structural part of the frame, anchored between the chainstay and seat stay. It reduces weight by eliminating the need for a chainstay/seat stay brace.
- Carbon Armor - Sometimes you need a little extra protection, so Trek developed their light, tough external Carbon Armor polymer shield. It provides reassurance when you know your down tube is bound to take some abuse.