Capable Twentyniner Trail Bike!
The world's best-loved mountain bike keeps getting better. Fuel EX continues to set the bar for full suspension trail bike versatility, bringing race-day tech to all-day adventure.
Want a rugged, capable long-travel trail bike, and a nimble XC bike? Get both with Fuel EX. Whether it's your millionth mile on the trail or your first, you'll love this bike.
The Alpha Platinium Aluminium frame comes with a RockShox Revelation RL fork, FOX Performance Float shock, Shimano Deore 2x10-speed drivetrain with SLX rear derailleur, Bontrager Duster Elite wheels, Shimano Deore disc brakes and grippy Bontrager XR3 Expert tires.
Bike24 would like to assist you thoroughly regarding model choice, frame size as well as configuration when buying bicycles and premium quality bike frames.
You will be contacted by our specially trained bike consultants via e-mail after the order process has been completed.
We take into account your requests and wishes, devise the optimal set up and assemble your bike.
- Alpha Platinum Aluminium - Trek's premium, aluminum alloy is continuously cold extruded and butted for weight reduction and superior strength. Frames built with Alpha Platinum feature extensive hydroforming to create the most complex industrial designs for the lightest weight, and are finished using Trek's smooth-weld finishing process.
- Full Floater - Most suspension systems attach the bottom of the shock to a fixed frame mount. That fixed mount can contribute to a harsh ride. Trek solved that with Full Floater, attaching the shock to two moving linkage points so it can better respond to bumps across a wide variety of terrain. It feels like more travel, but it's not. It's smarter travel.
- Active Braking Pivot - Other full suspension systems firm up under braking, reducing your control when you need it most. Trek’s patented Active Braking Pivot solves that by keeping your suspension active whether you're on the brakes or off. When your suspension stays active under braking, you stay in control. You can brake later in a turn, maintain better rear wheel traction in stutter bumps, go faster, and just have more fun.
- EVO Link - The exclusive EVO Link system connects the main frame to the rear triangle with a one-piece rocker link, creating a stiffer frame for greater control with minimal weight. It's a stronger, lighter rocker.
- Internal derailleur routing - Sleek ports at the head tube and near the seat tube let you route your derailleur cables through the frame to keep your bike running smooth and clean.
- E2 Tapered Head Tube - E2 tapers from a 1.5" lower to a 1-1/8" upper to provide mare material where it matters most, for a stronger, lighter frame with point-and-shoot control.
- 12 mm Thru Axle - Trek's robust and confidence-inspiring rear thru axle is about 35% stiffer than an open dropout design. And now, a thru axle wheel change is actually quick and easy, thanks to a tabbed guide in the frame's dropout.
- Down Tube Guard - Replaceable external shield protects the down tube from trail debris.