Lightweight Lady Racer!
Every detail of the Émonda line, from frame design to each component choice on every model, serves the same audacious goal: to create the lightest line of production road bikes ever offered.
The entire Émonda line is unbelievably light, with sensational ride-tuned balance and handling that elevate Trek ride performance to a whole new level.
In this configuration the 300 Series OCLV Carbon frame comes with Shimano Tiagra 2x10-speed drivetrain, a tapered carbon fork, Tubeless Ready wheelset with Bontrager R1 tires and alloy parts.
Bike24 would like to assist you thoroughly regarding model choice, frame size as well as configuration when buying bicycles and premium quality bike frames.
You will be contacted by our specially trained bike consultants via e-mail after the order process has been completed.
We take into account your requests and wishes, devise the optimal set up and assemble your bike.
- 300 Series OCLV Carbon - A great carbon at an amazing price. 300 Series OCLV is a smooth-riding, intermediate-modulus material, which proves that performance and affordability don't have to be mutually exclusive.
- Women’s Specific Design - WSD considers your bike as a complete system, from frame geometry to gearing to the many touchpoints that determine the fit and feel of your ride. It’s Trek’s approach to making a great-fitting bike, right from the start. You’ll feel the difference, no matter where or how you ride!
- H2-Fit - H2 is the optimal fit to put most riders, including many of our Pro Team athletes, in the right position for power and performance.
- E2 Head Tube and Fork - Trek's E2 head tube tapers from a 1.5" lower to a 1-1/8" upper, for the lateral rigidity of a 1.5" system without the added weight. Maximum power transfer and more stiffness under cornering loads adds up to a more powerful and confident ride.
- 3S integrated Chain Keeper - The 3S chain keeper is integrated into the bike frame, an elegant solution that provides flawless shifting even on rough roads and under heavy loads. No more standing there, covered in grease, unwedging your dropped chain as competitors race by.
- BB86.5 - Wide, stiff press-fit bottom bracket improves pedaling performance for exhilarating acceleration.
- DuoTap S compatible - DuoTrap S seamlessly integrates a Bluetooth®/ANT+ sensor into the frame with no added aerodynamic drag, allowing you to measure speed, distance, and cadence on your computer or smart phone. It works with all major ANT+ wireless technology players.
- Blendr-compatible Stem - Bontrager Blendr stem technology lets you clip your gear directly to the stem for clean looks, maximum user friendliness.